(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Mia's House [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:50 pm

"F-Fine..." Mia sniffled slightly again, keeping her hands with the sleeves over her eyes. She was an embarrassment to the shinigami race. To everything. To all of existence.

He was just surprised... she had shocked him with her utter awfulness?! She gave another small sound, burying her face more.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:53 pm

Th...That was good, she wasn't...seriously hurt or anything...

"M-Mia..." He couldn't see her face properly, as she was hiding it, but he felt he could safely guess they were both red in the face, and completely embarrassed at the moment...

This was...J-Just how...What were they supposed to do...?
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 3:56 pm

"I'm...the worst...and...miserable person...to exist..." Mia sobbed slightly, her tears getting worse as Masaru spoke her name so worriedly. He was too kind for her! She was an awful person who didn't deserve such happiness. "B-Because... I want to...see... a-and... I... don't...know... its so stupid... to want to..."

Mia was leaning forward, curling up into a ball or an attempt at a cocoon to try and hide.

Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:03 pm

Masaru brought his hand to her hair, petting lightly despite the fact he was swiftly on the verge of death. She wanted...wh...then...he...she...

Was he supposed to just strip then!? What...What was he supposed to do!?

He was seriously going to die; forget passing out, he was going to die! He was going to die, he was going to die...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:06 pm

For once in all of time, the hair petting did nothing to help. Mia continued to curl into a ball of ruin and utter despair and embarrassment. She sobbed lightly, feeling Masaru's silence in response to her word told her all.

She was weird...she would be better off alone... she didn't need to bother him with such weird and stupid things. Never again... wrapping her arms around her legs, she fell to the side as her hair covered her face. She would be like this forever...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:16 pm

"M-Mia!?" He called automatically as she fell over.

What...What was he supposed to do!? She...She was crying too... "Mia..." He repeated...swallowing a breath before he moved next to her, facing her collapsed form as he brought himself down to lay next to her.

He moved to wrap his arms around her and pull her to him, letting one hand move to her hair again. "I-It's alright...r-really..." Wh...What was he supposed to do...? He wanted to...to make her feel better... "Mia...?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:20 pm

"I'm awful...miserable...its stupid..." Mia didn't move or budge one inch, merely whispered under her breath to herself. His touch only made it worse it seemed, her body shaking lightly now. She was the worst, she had had such thoughts... "...why can't I..."

Her mind was a circle of berating at herself, unable to help it now that she had started fully. It'd been weeks since she had something like this, before she had started meeting with Masaru and gotten a sweet Captain...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:25 pm

"Don't say that...You're not..." That he could say with confidence despite his own embarrassment, because it wasn't true. She wasn't at all...

What...What was he supposed to do though? Did...She'd wanted...

"A...Am...S-Should I just...j-just...s-s...s-strip...?" He would die, he would definitely die...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:28 pm

Mia's head shook strongly in response to Masaru's words. She was! She was! Her body shook more for a brief moment before she froze solid.

He was WHAT!? Offering WHAT!?

"I would never ask you to do that for me! I am awful! Making you think that...F-Forcing..."

Her shaking started again more tears escaping her. Part of her wanted her to say yes but she pushed it down with a mental broom. Swatting it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:37 pm

"Y-Y-You wouldn't b-be! Mi...Mia!?" Masaru held her closer to him, in a secure hold as she froze.

She wouldn't be forcing him, just...it-it would be embarrassing, yes, but it would be his choice to do so! It was...was unfair he'd see...seen her, but...she hadn't...

A-And she said she'd wanted...

"Y-You...You wouldn't be...be f-forcing m-me...not at a-all..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:42 pm

Mia let out a soft squeak as she was pulled closer, not expecting that. Masaru seemed so sure! His words... So firm and... But he was stuttering, very very strongly...

Did he...want to...? What?! Mia had no idea what to think anymore, was she awful? But if she was...was Masaru awful for wanting to do that then? Masa couldn't be awful! Not ever... so...therefore...

Her arms wrapped around her legs loosened just a bit... and she... gave a tiny nod. He could do what he wanted... if he wanted he could...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 4:57 pm

Masaru's face was definitely burning, and he was all too aware of it again as he felt Mia eventually give a small nod against him. That...

He was only wearing...pants...so...by doing this he would be...be completely...

Was there anyway to...to do this without it being...H...He'd already said he'd do it though, so making up a re-reason to would be...make it sound like...he didn't...

Th...They could though...

One arm left Mia to move to...begin shrugging his pants off, this...

"W...We could...b-bathe...t-t...together...i-if you'd like..." He didn't want it to seem like he didn't want to do this, he...if Mia wanted...then he did, just...well...with b-bathing it would m-make the nudity...necessary...and it wouldn't be dark and...and...

...well, baths were still needed anyway...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:07 pm

Mia uncurled a bit, her head coming up so she could look at Masaru. She was red faced but her curiosity ate at her. What did...he look like when she could get a real look... Her eyes were a bit puffy from tears but those had stopped. She was thoroughly distracted now from her previous feelings and reactions. He was...

As he shrugged off the pants, she moved just a bit so she could sit up. He was having trouble... Should she help? His words caused her to turn from her entranced watching to look at him. Bathing...together? She nodded softly, her hand reaching up to start unbuttoning the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:27 pm

Th...They could do that then...

At Mia's nod Masaru sat up, the bathroom...she...she had a shower bu...but still, it would work...

"A-Alright then..." He gave a small nod in return as he moved to sit up, moving to properly get them off now; a s...shower would at least get rid of some of the awkward...m-maybe...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:34 pm

Mia's eyes never left Masaru, blinking softly as she watched rather curiously... Her face was red as she finished unbuttoning his shirt, slipping it down her arms and letting it fall to a pile around her as Masaru got his pants off finally. Mia's head turned slightly, but she kept stealing glances at him despite her embarrassment... Masaru was...

"...y-you...are...gorgeous..." If he stood up and she actually looked...would she die? She felt she would... But she couldn't stop looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:38 pm

As much as Masaru tried to ignore it, the heat in his face was impossible to ignore...especially as he heard Mia's words. That...

She...She thought...

She'd said it before but...no matter what he couldn't keep himself from blushing when she said it.

Trying to shake the thought, he reached out his hand towards her for her to take, once she did they could stand and head...head towards the shower. "S...Shower...then...?" He couldn't help but stutter, both due to the fact that he was flustered, but also the fact that she had undressed as well...but...they were going to shower so...so of course she had...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:41 pm

Mia was entranced and took Masaru's hand. She'd let him help her up as she was too distracted staring at him. She was allowed to... and shower...something you did something in a shower right?

Yes, shower...things like shower... If only he would turn around so...she could...see...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:50 pm

As he stood, pulling Mia up with him, he moved to head towards the bathroom, tugging her along gently behind him. His face was burning...and if he didn't know any better he'd assume he'd literally be burned...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:53 pm

Mia blinked as her head slowly turned. She looked down and turned red, flushing more as she took in the back of Masaru's naked form. Just...as gorgeous as the front...

She gave a sigh of relief and with her free hand and broken mind she reached out and gently set her hand on his butt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 5:59 pm

Unable to help it, Masaru jolted slightly as he felt Mia's hand; she'd just-!? He hadn't expected that, at all...

Quickly, he recovered himself, giving a polite cough; "S-Sorry." He muttered as they entered the bathroom; okay..shower, t-turn on the shower and...wait for the temperature to be right, though, "I-Is there a specific temperature you like...like the water at?"

He didn't want to make it too hot...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Mia blinked as Masaru jolted, her hand leaving his butt and moving back to her side. It had felt nice... She felt weird and floaty as they entered the bathroom, the polite cough and sorry just making her make a negative sound.

She shook her head, hot or cold was fine with her, she was too busy staring at him to think.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:28 pm

What was that sound? It hadn't sounded like a...a pleasant one...or much of a good response...

S-Still...as she shook her head he moved to set the water's temperature, he didn't make it too hot, but it definitely wasn't cold either; warm and moderately hot was good...

"G-Got it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:31 pm

Mia was slowly coming out of her trance state, slowly and she blinked a few times...but couldn't focus. Her eyes kept staring at Masaru as he made sure the water was an acceptable heat. Would he let her all day? She hoped so. He was really pretty... Well not pretty, attractive?

Her head tilted as she mused in her own head, still silent as she waited for Masaru.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:42 pm

She...seemed...out of it? Masaru, not looking at Mia, blinked. That...She...

"W-Water should be good now..." He said, moving to take Mia's hand again to lead her into the shower. Why couldn't the damn blush go away!?

The water hit him first, his hair quickly becoming wet under the shower; though he hardly noticed...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2014 6:45 pm

Mia hmmed and nodded, the water was good to go... She let him lead her into the shower, closing the door behind her as she watched the water hit him. She moved under it as well, letting it pour on her face as she closed her eyes... But if she did she wouldn't see Masaru anymore!

Blinking at the solution to this problem, she moved forward and pressed herself against his back as she wrapped her arms around his body from behind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mia's House [nsfw]   Mia's House [nsfw] - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mia's House [nsfw]
Page 5 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 9, 10, 11  Next