(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. Empty
PostSubject: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 3:57 am

Hideki sat at his seat at the front desk, just... staring at the door.  "What the fuck?"  He said to himself, just staring out the door into the squad beyond.  Four day ago, he'd been sitting here, doodling and shelving books.  Just.. doing his goofball stuff.  Now he was sitting here.. No clue... Did he shelve books?  Could he still doodle?  He wasn't... really sure...  He absentmindedly adjusted the captain's haori that was still a little big for him.  "The FUCK.." He said quietly to himself again.

Three days before, he had in fact been doodling when the captain had come to him.  He'd merely told Hideki to come with him.  Expecting another cleanup job he had to organize, or a PBJ making marathon, Hideki trudged solemnly along, expecting work.  And he was going to get work, all right.  Just not the kind he was expecting.  The captain led him out to an annex and then down into a basement.  Into one of the old dungeons they'd used in the day for late book returns.

It was there that he'd placed some... board like object in front of Hideki and told him to stab his zanpakuto into it.

"Do you not even know what my zanpakuto is?"  Hideki had said, holding up the book.

"It's all cool."  The captain had said, leaving with the board and coming back.  It was bent to be a little like a bookstand.  Hideki had shrugged and, not wanting to hear a song about this, had placed his book on the stand.  It was moments later that... well... he met his zanpakuto spirit face to face.  For a few minutes, he'd simply been shocked.  Then confused.  The captain finally explained to him.  He was to spend the next three days completing training.  What training?  Whatever Librom demanded of him.  And if he failed?  Well...  He was down in the dungeon for a reason, right?  

"Well.  Party on, kid."  The captain said, before dashing away to do some party shit.

And Hideki was alone with his Zanpakuto spirit.    He didn't know what he would have to do.  Would he have to fight?  Was it going to try and kill him?  In a sense, it did.  Instead of making him physically fight, it drew him to another place.  A battlefield within the world of the Zanpakuto itself.  There, instead of fighting, they went to war with each crafting their own army.  Fictional characters, historical figures, people they created.  Tricks and magic and creatures. It was a complicated game.  Anything either of them created's power was decided by how well written they were, or how well written the original character was.  Hideki had done some rather embarassing victory dances when he'd pulled a fast one, blindsiding the 300 Spartans with the cast of Virtue's Last Reward, something Librom had been wholly unaware of the existence of.

The experience wound up not being void of combat experience for Hideki, with his base invaded at one point.  Librom had argued that he had technically lost, before Hideki convinced him that, as the majority of his base's resources had escaped with him, the clearing in the woods he had set up was effectively his base.  He'd gotten a one-time pass for that, leading to a dramatic stand off from all directions by Librom's forces.  He had closed into destroy them when it was revealed that the Hideki there was a written construct of the real one.  Having fooled his own Zanpakuto gave the fake Hideki enough written-credibility to drastically turn the tides of the war.  It had eventually ended in a standstill that neither of them could truly win.

They settled it with a game of chess.  It ended with a stalemate.

They settled it with Rock paper scissors.  Librom picked rock twice.  It was a poor decision.  

So it was that Hideki defeated his zanpakuto and came to on the floor of the dungeon, starving and dehydrated.  He found several gallons of water and a small mountain of PBJs on a small table.  He also found an envelope from the captain.  He meant to open it then, but found himself entirely exhausted.  Instead, he guzzled some water and scarfed several PBJs on the way to his room and collapsed.  He had come into work the next day, still too half-asleep to remember that the last three days had not been a dream, feeling something off... Something different inside.  He got all the way to his desk before he gasped, remembering.

He pulled the letter from his pocket and opened it.  It... It was from the captain... He.. He was gone... Having grown to be too much party for the Seireitei, he'd left to find the "Party Promised Land."  The last three days... Had been emergency Bankai training... and Hideki had succeeded... He had a Bankai?  And... He'd been named as... He dropped the letter and looked up.

The haori was draped over his desk.  He was surprised some jackoff like Craig hadn't taken it.  He walked over, still in a daze and picked it up, slipping it on before sinking into his chair.

And here he was...Having achieved bankai and become captain without even realizing he'd been doing it.

... He needed a PBJ.

Oh shit, there was one on the desk!

"God Bless you, Andrew W. K.!"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:41 am

"..." Where before there had been nothing, now there was a ghost standing there. A face could be seen inside the hood covering her her eyes and a small smile was on the sweet mouth, and even inside of the cloak it was easy to see a specific bump that probably signified a woman (or a man who liked that sort of thing). She held a plate out with another sandwich, this time with another letter almost identical to the one Hideki had gotten. It had been opened.

Its inner contents boiled down to the Vice Captaincy being left to one Eufemia Nezo, AKA the Library Ghost. Apparently Andrew W.K. had known about her the whole time. If Hideki had read the records her name had been in place as the Third Seat, though it was unlikely he had seen her before this point. In fact most people hadn't. She was the one who had kept the haori safe, she was the one who did the jobs Craig had been ordered to. And now she was visible to the new Captain, who she offered more food.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:18 am

The first thing Hideki noticed was the sandwich. It wasn't poor manners. He was just still starving. The ghost would see something disappear before HER eyes as the sandwich performed a disappearing act into his mouth. He managed to swallow it, clearing his throat, before looking up. "Uh..." He glanced at the envelope and took it, with a bashful "S.Sorry..." he said, opening it to look through the letter. It didn't take him more then a second before he looked up at her. "Huh." He looked down again, then back up. Welp. He stood up and extended a shaky hand. Shaky because he was still starving, but that was besides the point.

"Well... I guess I'm... your captain?" He was still bewildered saying that. "C-Captain Hideki Nishimura. It's nice to meet you, Lieutenant Eufemia Nezo." He blinked. "Uhh... So... Do I... call you Lieutenant Nezo? Lieutenant Eufemia? Eufie?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:30 am

Reaching into her overly large cloak, somehow a plate full of sandwiches appeared and she pushed it into Hideki's hands. Reaching back in, she pulled out a bottle of sparkling grape juice and two plastic glasses, moving to the desk to set it down. She had more in the cloak. Somehow.

Her smile widened and she nodded at his question about him being her captain now. He would make a much better one than the last and it pleased her to work under this one. Taking the shaky hand in her gloved one, she gave a soft shake with a smile. As he spoke more she shook her head vigorously and what little could be seen of her cheeks tinted red. The letter was taken back and she moved her fingers under the last three letters of her name. M I A, Mia.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:38 am

He stared dumbfounded at the plate and the juice, before he suddenly looked like he was about to break into tears. "Thank you!" He said, eschewing the handshake for a sudden tight hug. "You are officially promoted from Lieutenant to BEST Lieutenant!" He said, only letting go of the hug so that he could snarf down a sandwich and immediately pour a glass of juice and wash it down. He poured her a glass as well, before pulling the guest chair over to her side of the desk. "Uh, have a seat.. Er... Mia." He smiled. "Well. That's nicer then what I had."

He reached for another sandwich before pausing, and gesturing for her to take one. "Um... Apologies... I'm not usually a big eater, but I haven't had much to eat or drink in the last.. uh... 3...to 4 days.." He shook his head, as if that might wake him from this surreality. "I also am uh... not really set up to be captain... I think you knew I was captain before I did."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:48 am

Mia stood there dumbfounded for a few moments, her face utterly red as she tried to process... Hug? Huuug? HUG!?

His smiles didn't soothe her one bit and once the pressure built up enough (though she tried to stay, she really did) the newly promoted to BEST Lieutenant, fled outside the office. One hand wrapped around the edge of the door and a sort of sideways peeking appeared in. One purple eye looking at Hideki in utter shock. She only gave a small shaky nod. She had known he was captain before he did. She had been watching the old one's preparations.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:55 am

Huh. He could have sworn she was a pale white, but when he looked again, she looked like some sort of lava lady. Or she was blushing a lot. Which would make sense when she scurried out the door and peeked in. He sat there, sort of shocked for a moment. Oh... Wow... No wonder he'd never met her... She seemed... kinda shy... and very fast... He leaned over a little to try and see her hiding spot a little better.

"H...Hey... Uh.. Sorry. I didn't mean to startle you. I was just REALLY excited about sandwiches.." He rubbed the back of his head. "Uh... If you WANT, I can practice a no-touchies rule..." Not that he wasn't used to THAT already these days. "Or at least no hugs. Uhh. But come on, sit down. Eat some of these awesome sandwiches I suspect you made?" He gave a little sideways frown. "Ummm... Captain's orders?" It was really more of a question though.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:04 am

Hideki was assuring her and she gripped the edge of the doorframe more. However she couldn't move from outside the room and instead shook her head. The cloak hood fell back over her eye with that movement, and she waved a hand at him urging him to eat more. Her head popped out just enough for a smile to show as she nodded her head. She liked making things.

However even a Captain's orders wouldn't make her move back inside the room. She'd have to wait until she calmed down before her body would move. She'd gone months without anyone talking to her, and touching? It had been years other than accidental brushes. Mia would have to get used to conversations again...
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:09 am

He frowned. Okay... So she was SUPER shy and even his new authority didn't outrank that. Understood. He looked at the sandwich. He had the immediate urge to not eat until she came in and considered it... buut... his stomach growled... He groaned and bit into one. Another time he could try that strategy. As fast as she'd moved... he wasn't sure he could catch her. Not that it would help since she'd just freak out. He sighed. So he'd inherited a library with a ghost. But at least she was a super sweet ghost who could make very good sandwiches.

Hrm... could he get her talking? She seemed very pleased at telling him she'd made the sandwiches. "So.. You're good at sandwiches... What else are you talented at?" He asked, sipping at the juice.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:19 am

Hideki was eating! Yes! Her food was good. She liked feeding others. It was why she made all the birthday cakes and personally delivered them... Well for the higher ranking members of the Seireitei who wouldn't otherwise get some. It would be impossible for one person to make ALL the cakes.

A vigorous nodding followed as he asked about food. She smiled warmly though she covered her mouth with a glove covered hand. The other hand reached into the cloak and seemed to shuffle around until it pulled out a... Cooking magazine? She held it up and waved it softly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:24 am

Wow. He... didn't know what he expected... Not that. He refrained from frowning, not wanting her to think he was upset with her. After the initial surprise faded, a natural smile came across his face. Okay. He had to admit, that was clever. He leaned back in his chair, a testing smile on his face. "What ELSE do you like to do?" He asked, wondering just how many magazines she had in that cloak.

He was already starting to ask other questions in his head. Why was she this shy? Did she complete her duties around here? How had he never met her? How did she function without communicating. Some of those questions answered themselves as he thought about them, but he remained curious about others.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:38 am

Feeling a bit better, she stepped inside the room once again though she didn't move far from the door. Just inside it to the right and as he asked she reached into her cloak with both hands. Pulling out some magazines, she spread them a bit so they fanned out like some cards. It would be...bad to lie to your captain. One was a popular idol magazine, one was a sewing magazine, one was a video game magazine and another was a magazine that did reviews on written medium. They were all in a few different languages and she used them to cover her face from view. She was too red, this was too much information!

As she did, a very flustered Craig came running into the room. He was upset, bowing before Hideki spewing apologies. "I'm so sorry! I came to apologize! I...am a liar Captain! The ghost, she's gonna get me if I don't She hurt me when I tried to take the haori today and she's been doing my work when you ordered me when you were a lieutenant and she just is scary and left me a message in my office and I know I have to make it up to you or she will get meee..."

As he rose from the bow, Craig happened to look at the door. Giving a shriek, he saw the ghost and ran. "I'LL GET BACK TO WORK I PROMISE"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:51 am

Clever. She was sharing information, but she was hiding as well. His eyes scanned over the magazines. Some were in languages he wasn't fluent in, but he could pick up what they were from the images on the covers. He wasn't crazy about sewing persay, but he was immediately curious about the video game one. There were so many shinigami that had been born so long ago, he didn't know very many who liked

Oh shit, Craig! Wha.. What was he... Hideki reared back, eyes fluttering in confusion. What was he... what? Ghost? Did his work all the time? Scared him? Hurt him? Once Craig left he sat there for a moment before turning to her, his expression dire. "You... not only have been doing Craig's work... but you hurt him?" His expression might indicate he was nonplussed about this... but then brought his hands together, face melting into one of utter appreciation. "You're GLORIOUS!" He exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:02 am

The magazines were stuffed back into the cloak, going...where ever they went. Mia was frowning a bit as her head followed Craig's exit. It was obvious she held no lack of disdain for the man. He was a bully and she had had enough of his antics.

She turned back to see Hideki's face look stormy and gulped while quickly raising her hands and backing up. Mia hadn't hurt him... merely scared him with a small bonk from a magazine when he tried to take the Haori. Also the message she had left? It was merely reasssignment papers for him to work the bathrooms for a month. A lieutenant could order that...

As the Captain's expression changed, a bit of red showed before she tugged the hood all the way over her face. She wasn't glorious...merely the Library's Ghost. She had been for many years.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:14 am

He laughed a little. "Sorry... I just... Anyone who doesn't like Craig is fantastic in my book." He said enthusiastically, biting into another sandwich. He pushed the tray forward and gestured at the seat. She was in the office now and he really wanted to have some quality time to get to know his new second in command... He hadn't even fully gotten his bearings as the head of this place. Actually... That was the first order of business. He had always handled the library and the captain had handled celebrations... He supposed... They needed to reassign responsibilities now.

"So... I don't suppose you have the magazines to explain to me what your proficiencies are with our squad?"
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:34 am

Well Mia wasn't fond of him that was for sure, so she supposed she was good in his book. He seemed to like her well enough already and was much kinder and sympathetic. He wasn't forcing anything on her at all, Hideki wasn't.

She moved a bit closer and tilted her head slightly as a glove came up. What did she do well? Holding up a finger, a gesture for him to give her a second, she moved to the desk and pulled out a housekeeping magazine, a joke book filled with prank ideas, and a cake decorating hardcover that was well worn. She pulled another snack out of her cloak, and then...

Rifling through, she bit her tongue lightly and if he could have seen her eyes she would be looking up. Pulling out a small party hat, she set it carefully on top of her hood and then stuck a noise maker in her mouth. She blew it, making a small sound in Hideki's direction.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 am

He tilted his head, waiting patiently for her to explain her talents. He shifted curiously as she held the finger up, waiting patiently as she laid several magazines and books out on the desk. Huh. So she did... How did she carry all of these? Let's see... Housekeeping... Pranks? Cake Decorating.. Okay. That was pretty good. And. He looked up as she bit her tongue, trying to imagine the expression she had. And trying not to laugh at the thought, resulting in a pleasant grin.

And then she pulled out that little hat and noise maker. His mouth hung open. This woman... was... the best.... He just sat there, mouth agape. "Awesome..." he finally said.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:00 am

Swiping the things back into her cloak, Mia also stuffed the noise maker inside as she hid her face more from his response. Pulling out a small popping toy that sprayed confetti, she inched towards the young looking captain very slowly... Finally getting close enough, she placed the hat on Hideki's head with a shaky hand before stepping out of reach. Then she pulled the string and confetti popped out with a small "CONGRATS" sign unrolling out the end. She had a smug smile on her face, Mia had spent a while figuring out to make things like this.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:11 am

He wondered if she would get used to outbursts like that in time. It was unlikely, he guessed. Oh well. This wasn't exactly bad. She was certainly more interesting then most of the people in this squad. Where had she been all this time? He smirked, realizing it was something he shouldn't say if he didn't want her to get all red again. "huh?" He glanced up at the hat, before looking up at her confused before she popped the confetti thingy, with the little sign. He blushed a little, feeling pretty appreciated at the moment. He laughed a little, standing up. "Well." He did a dramatic bow towards her. "I officially bow before Mia, the queen of parties." He said, standing back up. "Which you are officially in charge of forever now."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:21 am

From her shifting it could be figured that she was both embarrassed and pleased by his response. She had a large grin on her face even if it was a bit red and her hands tugged on her hood more as a bit of long black hair was seen from under the cloak in front of her uniform.

Formally saluting her Captain, still with the grin on, she made a small sound that might, MIGHT have been a giggle. A very quiet very very soft giggle. Queen of parties she can be.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 8:36 am

He looked up suddenly, reasonably sure he heard a giggle. He sat back down. Definitely sure he was going to decide that was a giggle. He 'hmm?'d quietly, noticing the strand of black hair coming out from under the hood. The curiosity was starting to get to him. He scooched his chair forward, resting his arms on the desk, clasping his hands together. "Sooo... Mia... I've gathered that you're... a little shy.." He pursed his lips. "So I'm not going to press the issue... But... It does feel odd having a lieutenant I don't... know what they look... like..." He cleared his throat. "Please? I'll make you Lord of Baking." He said encouragingly.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 4:34 pm

You think? A little shy? A small answering smile was all Hideki got before... She turned red and pooofed. There was even a little cloud that was left, she poofed away so fast. Footsteps could be heard for a few seconds before they disappeared utterly.

The new Lieutenant was gone, hiding in the admittedly large Library/maze now. Even Lord of Baking wouldn't tempt her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.   Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Party, Party, Party, OR This Library has a New Sherrif.
Page 1 of 1