(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 5:31 am

Esmerelda stopped, sagging a little, she turned and trotted over to Narue, before reaching out and pinching her cheeks. She began tugging on them "Awww, my Narue is a sweet little do-gooder doesn't like leaving her bills unpaid..." She pulled the cheeks out a little before letting them go. She paused, eyeing the girl over, for the first time that evening not smiling. She looked like she was genuinely mulling something over in her mind.

And then she sighed, sagging a little again. "Damn it... You're just a bit too cute, you know that, Narue?" She reached into her bag and pulled out a rather sizeable wad of cash. "Fine. We can go back and pay." She said, pouring and walking back towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 10:43 pm

There had probably been a time where paying off bills wasn't exactly on the top of her priority list, but that'd been a long time ago and when she'd had no choice; considering how the Rukon was. After meeting and being raised by Riichi and becoming a shinigami was when she started caring and had started thinking that was the right thing to do. So when it came to paying bills, or paying for anything really, she always made sure to; not doing so just...made her feel guilty.

"We can!?" Narue smiled, her eyes sparkling as she followed Esmerelda back towards the bar.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:19 am

Esmerelda raised an eyebrow as the girl became excited, eyes sparkling. She tipped her head to the side, hair listing that way as she gave another sigh. "C'mere." She said with a grumble. She hooked her arm around Narue's neck and tugged, slipping her hand down to the girl's shoulder so she was walking her along with Esmerelda, arm around her shoulder. "This is why I stick to deviants and crazy people. They don't make you do nice things for people." She tipped her head back and blew some strands of hair out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:22 am

"Mm?" Narue tilted her head as the espada pulled her closer and spoke. "Ehehe...ah well, I guess it's just how I was raised. I feel bad if I don't pay for things I get." She said, giving a little, sheepish laugh as Esmerelda tugged her along.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:42 am

Esmer did Narue more service then she usually did on dates and chose to half listen when she was thinking about something else. "Aww. You're so good it manages to loop around from "lame" and back to "sweet"". She giggled and gave Narue a little squeeze, sighing and taking a deep breath of the night air. It was nice out tonight. She looked over. "You're not cold in that are you?" She asked, with a curious tilt of the head and a little pout.

She, however, only waited a second before, if Narue were to look at her face, she obviously would have thought of something else to say. "Y'know, you're an awfully stoic little cute-er-muffin. What's the deal?" She was used to being able to make people blush either with her presence, or at the least with a few touches. She was used to someone either having gotten annoyed and bailed or be prepared to melt with the amount of teasing she was giving Narue. Her scientific curiosity must be sated!
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 am

"I feel fine, I like this weather." She replied, smiling her usual smile as they walked. Though Esmerelda's next question made her think. Stoic?

"Ummm..." Narue thought, "Well iunno...I didn't think I was. I've never been called stoic before; oblivious, yes but not yet stoic." She didn't get embarrassed easily, did that tie in with obliviousness? She wasn't sure. It's just...how she was.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:06 am

"Yeah.. I love the cold. Hell, I've swam in the arctic before. Surprisingly refreshing." She looked at her nails, clearly impressed with the accomplishment, whether Narue was or not. She looked back and chuckled. "Hmm... Oblivious?" She tapped her lips as she thought. "No... I don't think you're oblivious. You seem sharp to me. I don't like hanging around oblivious or stupid people." She looked up, as if thinking further. "No... trust me, if you came across as oblivious to me, I would have just let you drink too much and had my way with you." She said very matter of factly.

"The way I've been noticing it, you NOTICE things. I mean, you've been aware of the passes I've been making. And either you can't stand them and you've just really got a future in professional poker or, more likely to me, you either liked it or didn't care to stop it and just.. had no reaction." She looked over. "Am I on the dot about all of that?" She felt like such an awesome detective. She did a double take, only sort of now realizing what all she'd said. "Um... That said... I think you're neat however you are."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:31 am

"Eh? Ah, well, I mean...I didn't really mind? I was surprised maybe because I don't expect those things but I dunno..." She wondered if that was normal...though by the way she was being questioned she figured...maybe not? She should dislike or like something but never be neutral about those kinds of things...? That wasn't right though, was it?

She knew she sometimes missed spoken flirtations, but even she realized and was aware of physical ones that involved touching like Esmerelda had been doing earlier. She was mostly always surprised when it happened. She mentally pouted, wishing her mind or whatever would just grow up more so then maybe she'd either feel that like or dislike and be able to act properly. Maybe it was because she always wanted others to be happy? She had a line, obviously, where she'd speak up if she got too uncomfortable but she wasn't? Not right now anyway. Though if it was due to the happiness thing, then was that honest? 'Uwaaa, I dunno...'

Her attention went back to Esmerelda, her eyes a bit curious. Neat?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:54 am

Her eyes narrowed. Didn't mind, huh. She pouted, watching the girl think. She didn't mind affection from Esmerelda? Please, there were so many people out there who practically just DROOLED over her, why was she spending time with someone who just didn't mind her? Then again.. She frowned, looking away for a minute. Didn't mind.... It's not like.. she never did things she just didn't mind... Hell, her human life had been SPENT doing things she didn't mind for a living.

"I.. Yeah... Neat. I think.." She growled a little. "I mean... I... understand... I don't like EVERYTHING I've had to do... I mean.." she flexed her hand a little, "I would HOPE that you enjoyed my company, but.. I mean.." Her voice dropped a little. "I... can relate to not minding..." She stiffened her posture up a little. If Narue were truly oblivious, she might miss it, otherwise she'd notice that even though Esmerelda had stiffened up, she somehow looked like she'd drooped some.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:27 am

"You okay?" Narue asked after Esmerelda had finished speaking. She seemed a bit...down in comparison to her attitude a moment ago. That wasn't good. She was supposed to be having fun, being happy, even if it was only a slight change it was still a change.

Moving from Esmerelda's grasp, she moved to step in front of her; holding Hato-kun about half way up her face before tilting her head slightly, moving Hato-kun to match her movements as she did so. "You're down, and that's not good! The point of today is having fun!" She added, puffing out a single cheek in a mock pout. "So today, let's continue to have more fun!" She finished, her pout turning into a bright smile at the espada.

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:45 am

She gave a halfhearted "Mm." The Narue when she asked if she was okay. She... wasn't used... to being... neutral to someone. Even Esmerelda may not have fully realized that she was as polarizing in action as she was so that people would either hate or adore her. Either antagonize or seduce. Befriend or Behead. She may have been unaware of it, but a great deal of her mental well being came from being able to define her relationships with others as she saw fit. And now this cute girl was standing in her way.

No, literally, standing in her way. She stopped short, lazily looking over the girl playing with her doll, protesting her bad mood. Her eyes responded to the smile more then her face did, widening for a second. She slowly reached out and gently pushed Hato-Kun away from Narue's face, before stepping forward until the tips of her feet touched the tips of Narue's. She sunk down a little so she would be eye to eye with the girl. "Narue?" Her voice was.. different. Not shaky, but softer. Less resolute. "I have a question..." She rolled her eyes as if she knew it was stupid. "If... If I asked you to kiss me..." She looked down for a second before quickly locking eyes with the girl again. "Would you do it?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:14 am

She wanted her to...kiss her? She didn't mind...since well, the last time wasn't anything bad?

"If you want me to..." Narue replied, blinking once.

If it would make her happy, then she would. She didn't mind. Kissing hadn't been anything bad, so it didn't cross a line for her; not now anyway. She'd heard kisses were something special, but perhaps that was just a romantics view on things that she didn't quite understand yet. People could kiss without it meaning all those things, right? She figured so anyway...The whole kissing thing being new territory and such.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 5:23 am

She opened her mouth. She had been about to say something to the effect of 'only if you want to' or 'If you want to', but she just... closed her mouth and pouted at the girl. She crossed her arms, feeling weirder by the second. "Yes. Yes I do." She took a deep breath, shifting awkwardly. To anyone, no matter how oblivious, it would be obvious that Esmerelda was suffering a brief moment of vulnerability. "I... want you to kiss me however seems right to you to kiss someone..." She rubbed her arm nervously. "I just... want to see... how you kiss me.." She looked up. "S-So y-yeah... I want you to kiss me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:17 am

"Okay then." She replied, giving a small smile before leaning up towards the taller woman and kissing her like the espada had done to her earlier, though softer, remaining there for a brief moment before pulling back; smiling back up at Esmerelda afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 12:35 am

Esmerelda stood there, awkwardly letting Narue kiss her. She didn't put hands on her, but she was holding the doll. As the girl pulled away, Esmer narrowed her eyes, studying the girl. For a long time. Awkwardly long. Finally she looked up and blew some hair out of her face. "Alrighty!" She said, startlingly cheery. She stepped over and slung an arm around Narue's shoulder. "Off to Karaoke!" She said with a bright and happy laugh as she turned them down a street to head to the Karaoke place.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 5:41 am

It seemed Esmerelda was happy again, which caused Narue to gain a bright smile. She was happy again, that was great! She had laughed too.

Karaoke? Ah, they still haven't paid for the drinks yet! Though, she could come back later and pay herself. Esmerelda was happy now and turning back might make her upset or annoy her again, so she could just pay it later.

"Okay!" Narue said happily.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 8:00 am

Glad that Narue was happy to roll along with her sudden mood shift one way then the other, she cheerily traipsed along with the lieutenant without talking much until they approached the Karaoke place. The Karaoke bar took up a good chunk of the strip it was on, well lit with a large edifice. People milled in and out of the bar, hanging around the entrance. "Ah, we're in luck." Esmer said with a smug look. "It's not ladies night or we'd have to wait in line."

She immediately laughed. "As if the two of US would have to wait in line, hm?" She looked over at Narue with a knowing little smirk. As they walked in, music would overwash them. There was a mainstage where someone was currently in the middle of singing.

Esmerelda leaned over to Narue so she would be able to hear her. "The main stage usually has an hour or two wait. C'mon." She walked over to one of the bartenders and spoke with him for a moment, although even as close as Narue was, it would be hard to overhear them. She handed the bartender some money and tugged at Narue, gesturing with her head to follow.

Soon, they were in a smaller side room. Narue would also notice that the moment the glass door to the room closed, the only sound would be the air conditioning. The room had an L couch in one corner with a large table and a few decorative plants, with a large screen on the other end just waiting for any given karaoke song to be selected. "Make yourself comfortable?" She suggested, setting her purse down. "I can order us some appetizers if you like?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:41 am

Narue was a bit awed at the place once they'd gotten inside. It was a lot bigger inside than it'd looked even on the outside, and the outside had seemed rather large as well. "This place looks so cool!" She commented, eyes sparkling a bit before Esmerelda began explaining the place.

So the large stage had that long of a wait? Was that where they were going to go? It didn't seem like it, for as soon as that thought crossed her mind the espada led her to a new area within the building, a smaller, soundproofed room, with a couch and things.

At the suggestion to get comfortable, Narue headed towards the couch; taking a seat where the couch bent to create it's 'L' shape with Hato-kun sitting on her lap as usual. "Appetizers? Hmm, if you want some I'll eat some!" She didn't know what kinds of appetizers they'd have here, so whatever Esmerelda ordered she'd try.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:28 am

Esmerelda gave a happy little nod before exiting the room. She went and tracked down a waiter, ordering some cheese sticks for the two of them, paying and leaving a tip before heading back. She walked back into the room and walked over to the screen, starting the karaoke program. She picked up the mike and twirled it, listing around to face Narue. "So... Mozarella sticks are on the way... Would you rather sing first or shall I embarrass the both of us?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:50 am

"Hmm, I don't mind though..." Narue thought for a moment, was there anything more to it than just looking at the screen and singing? Like did she have to do anything more than that? She didn't know that many songs either, or at least modern ones, considering she rarely came to the human world. "Uhmm, other than singing to the words on the screen is there anything else? I'm worried I might mess up somehow, eheh."

Perhaps it would be good to see how Esmerelda did it to know for sure? Though she didn't mind going first if the she wanted that.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:53 am

"Hm? Well, I mean..." She opened her mouth before shutting it. "I suppose there's tone, tempo, and of course having fun!" She had been considering explaining her personal sense of showmanship, but that was really more for seducing drunk businessmen. "I suppose if Narue can't figure it out, Esmerelda will have to show her." She said with an exaggerated sigh. "Here though. I can never pick a song I want to sing." She walked over and grabbed Narue's wrist, pulling her to her feet before placing a hand on her back to push her over to the machine. "So you pick one. If you don't know any of the songs, just pick one at random." She encouraged.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 4:13 am

Narue looked down at the list of songs, only recognizing a small few but she didn't really know if they'd fit Esmerelda's image considering they were more cutesy ones and the espada was much more well, classy and elegant than cutesy like she tended to be.

"Hmm..." Still, didn't she say it was fun to sing silly songs that didn't really fit yourself? Maybe then it'd be okay! Grinning, she picked a cuter sounding title on the list by a popular artist she'd seen people going crazy for in Japan. "There!"

Spoiler:

"How's that?" She smiled brightly.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 8:12 am

As the song began, Esmerelda's expression just.... melted.  She just stared at the screen blankly, before finally rolling her head to look over at Narue, her expression the same.  It was as if to say 'Please, bitch.  Bitch, please."  As the lyrics started, she continued to stare at Narue, not even looking at the screen, seeming to know the words already.  Her voice still carried some small traces of her accent, but the pitch and clarity of it was different.  While her voice was always thin, it carried an airy quality to it that was replaced by a higher pitched, clearer tone.  While it was still distinctly Esmerelda's voice, she seemed to adapt to the cutesieness of the song rather well.

As the song continued, she became more energetic, kicking her feet around a little, before clasping her hands together with mic in hand, hopping around energetically to the rhythm of the song.  She occasionally stopped to do a little twist, even going so far as to raise one hand, finger outstretched and tapping it in the air to the beat of the song.  

The classy, sexual Esmerelda had been completely replaced by a cute, bubbly, albeit rather tall and sleekly dressed, pop star.  When the song finally ended, she seemed to, almost instantly, revert back, taking long slow steps over and holding the microphone out.  "I believe it's your turn?"  She asked, walking over to the screen.  She tapped around before pulling up something for the girl.
Spoiler:

She walked by Narue, reaching down to gently pat her stomach.  "You're up~" She teased, walking over to the couch and sitting down on it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 10:37 pm

Narue smiled brightly throughout Esmerelda's performance, occasionally rocking along to the song as she resisted humming it herself. She hadn't expected the espada to get so into it, she looked like she was having fun as she sang. Fun was good!

As soon as the song ended, the other woman returned to her normal self and Narue gave a happy giggle as the song ended. The lieutenant glanced down at the mic as it was handed to her, releasing one of her arms from holding Hato-kun to take the mic.

Her turn now, she wondered what song she'd have to sing. She was a bit nervous, as she didn't really sing in front of people usually, she hummed sometimes if she were working but never full out sang when other people were around...only when she was working on her plush making did she usually actually sing lyrics to songs.

"I'll do my best!" She giggled as Esmerelda chose the song for her.

Before it started, she looked at the name. It seemed nice! As the song started, Narue smiled at the tune. It was really cute sounding! She might be able to do this since it sounded like something similar to the things she'd sang or hummed before!

She held Hato-kun in one arm while holding the mic up to her, the lyrics appearing and signalling it was time to start! She only carried the tune slightly at first, taking a moment to get used to singing the song as it wasn't one she knew specifically but as it went on she began singing naturally, her voice coming out smoother and more fitting to the song as it went on and she grew used to it's tune.

Like Esmerelda, she couldn't help her feet from moving around a bit; taking a few steps as she rocked slightly to the song like last time. This was fun! She'd nearly forgotten she wasn't alone as she continued singing.

When the lyrics stopped, signifying the songs end, she continued humming the tune of it for a short moment; finally giving another giggle as she stopped that as well. Turning to Esmerelda, she gave her another bright smile. "I did it!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:04 pm

Esmerelda crossed her legs and patiently waited, watching and listening to Narue's performance. At first the girl seemed to flounder. Well it was to be expected. Not everyone could have Esmer's natural showmanship. She was still busy patting herself on the back for how awesome she was when Narue caught her stride. She mentally quieted down and watched with more focus. She opened her mouth at one point to make a little quip but just closed it. The girl's voice was... pretty. Very pretty. And... cute... Esmerelda's face showed no blush, but she absentmindedly rubbed her leg as Narue's performance continued. As it drew to a close, she stood up. "You absolutely did!" She said cheerily, with a little clap.

She walked over, before doing a little bow. "Naru-chan absolutely blew me out of the water!" She said with a little giggle. She was obviously acting differently. Her posture was more subdued, she held her hands together at her waist, she had a small little smile. She was...almost... cute? "We should do another one!" She said with a little hop. "B-But not a rematch. Naru-chan would just whoop me again...Maybe a duet?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next