(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Shnaks

Shnaks

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:41 pm

Esmerelda raced to the top, hitting the rail and leaning out to look over the park. "It's nice, isn't it? The park at night I mean? Serene but still fun." She looked back to Narue and giggled before stepping over to the entrance of the slide. "Well. This one seems very fast. So. Which of us shall be going down it first?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Narue looked down, following the path of the slide before looking out at the park. It did seem like a fast one but she did nod at Esmerelda's opinion of the park. "Mm, it looks pretty at night."

"I don't mind either of us going first." She said, placing Hato-kun next to the entrance. Since she was in spirit form she could easily jump back up here to get him when they were off the slide. If he were water-proof she'd take him with her but he was not and it would be troubling trying to clean him free of too much pool water if he were to get soaked.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2014 10:26 pm

"Yeah.. It's one of the nice things about being the kind of person who stalks around at night. You find some of the best views." She chuckled, glancing over at Narue. Hrm.. Could she REALLY be friends with her? Not even all the being bad stuff. Just that she was a lieutenant in Soul Society. Could she just... NOT use that? Well.. They were technically at peace, right? She didn't THINK Sarai would mind.

Still, she'd have time to think about that in a moment. Right now she had something important to do. She snuck up, quiet as she could be, which was in fact, very quiet. "Well then... You first!" She said before pushing Narue forward. She pushed from the lower end of her back so that if Narue fell, it would be backwards. She didn't know if a water slide could bash in a shinigami's head but she wasn't looking to find out.

She also sent a bit of her shadow to scoot Hato-kun away from the slide. Didn't want him falling in.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2014 2:04 pm

Narue let out a noise of surprise when she was pushed, unable to catch her balance before she found herself heading down the slide. Esmerelda had been right in her assumption, this slide was a fast one and the lieutenant could could hardly fully compose herself throughout the the slide, an 'oomph' of sorts escaping her as she came out of the slide and into the watered area it exited to.

She shook her head a few times, ridding herself of water in her face and some of her hair. She'd expected fast but it'd been faster than her expectations, she could feel her heart pumping by it. Still though, once she'd composed herself from the surprise of it all she found herself laughing; a bright smile on her face.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 11, 2014 4:39 am

Esmerelda raised a hand to her eyes, peering down with a long low whistle. "Wow, it is fast.. Hrm, can't back out now, I suppose?" She glanced down at Hato-Kun. "Oh, don't you judge." She said with a smirk. She took a step or two forward and did a little hop, gracefully hitting the water before falling flat on her butt. "Oh shi-" She too had not properly gauged how fast it was.

Esmerelda hit the water below with a tumble. When she finally came up, she was trying to move the mass of wet hair out of her face. "Why do I have so much haaair?" She grumbled aloud, finally getting it all pulled back. She looked around. "Naru-chan? You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 1:09 am

Narue gave a giggle as Esmerelda emerged from the slide as she tried to move and fixed her now soaked hair.

"Mhmm! Just fine!" Narue replied, smiling. "You okay?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 11:21 pm

She nodded, giving a happy little clap. "Yes, I am excellent. Just... examining the value of a hairband..." Darkness shifted around her and climbed up her shoulder to slide over and through her hair, holding it back. "THERE we go!" She said cheerily. "Ah, what a rush slides are. Want to go again?" She asked with a happy little head tilt.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:03 pm

"Sure!" Naure nodded, "It was fun, I don't mind going again!"

There were a lot of slides to try out too, she wondered which out of all of them was the fastest though. The one they'd just been on had been pretty fast and it'd been really fun.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 5:07 am

"Well then!" She swam over to Narue and slipped an arm around her waist. "Back up we go!" She said, the wolf forming underneath them in the water. It doggy paddled its way to shore before bounding up the slide.

This would continue from slide to slide for a few hours. With no crowds and easy mobility, they were able to take their time and still make record time around the park. So, they eventually found themselves at the lazy river ride.

Esmerelda sat snugly in an inner tube, dipped halfway into the water, one leg crossed daintily over the other. She held some fruity cocktail in her hands and gently sipped at it. "So... Was this a good idea, Naru-chan?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2014 7:59 pm

Narue gave a nod, smiling brightly in response to Esmerelda's question as she sat in her own inner tube.

"Mhmm! It's been a lot of fun so I think it was a good idea." She replied, "this ride is really relaxing too. After all of those slides it feels nice to be doing something like this."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:41 pm

She gently splashed at the water, slowly spinning her inner tube. "Yeah... Everyone needs a little relaxation now and then. " She sipped at her drink, hearing the gurgle of a straw at the bottom of an empty glass. She sighed and dropped it into the water next to her. "See? Despite all the lechery, I know how to take someone on a good date. It's going so well that if you actually liked me, we'd probably be screwing." She said before giggling. She looked at a bridge passing over where one of her shadow snakes dangled down, a new glass coiled in its tail. She took it and dispersed the construct before sipping at the new drink.

By now, Esmerelda was quite soundly drunk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:08 am

Narue gave a giggle, she had to admit she'd had a good time. There were a lot of places she'd gotten to go today that she hadn't gone to before, and she was able to experience new things because of that. It had been fun, a lot of fun.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:04 pm

Esmerelda laughed. "Stick with me kid, you'll be a baseball star in no time!" She said with a giggle before rather noticeable dropping her full beer into the river. She giggled more, sprawling herself out on the inner tube. "But first we should deal with that car. I think it's coming right at us." She said.

Oh dear. She might have been entirely too drunk.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 9:36 pm

Baseball? Car? Narue tried not to laugh, it seemed Esmerelda had had a bit more to to drink than either of them had realized. She herself had been taking it easy on drinks, so it was good at least one of them was sober...

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 1:33 am

Esmer continued giggling. "It's okay Narue. You passed the test. We can rob siegfurd and roo now." She said, woozily wobbling around on her inner tube. "GET THAT TIGER!" she shouted, before slumping in the inner tube and immediately beginning to snore.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 3:55 am

Okay, so she couldn't hold back a small giggle this time; being drunk and on the water probably wasn't a good idea, but Esmerelda was being quite funny, or Narue thought so anyway. It seemed now though, she was out like a light...

It'd probably be best to get out of the water then; thinking that, she slipped from her own inner tube and swam her way to Esmerelda's gently guiding it to the edge where guests were meant to step out and enter from.

The other woman was bigger than her, for sure, but Narue could at least help her out to a chair until she woke up, which is exactly what she did. There were many chairs meant for lounging and lying back in, and Narue helped the sleeping woman onto one after she'd helped her get out of the water.

When she was sure Esmerelda was settled, Narue quickly went to go get Hato-kun before returning to sit in one of the other nearby chairs to sit back.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:12 am

Esmer continued sleeping peacefully, unaware of being moved to a seat. She was still sleeping peacefully when she fell off of the chair, her snoring suddenly cut off by a little "wuhhh?" as she rolled off the chair and then a WHAM.

"Oooooohh.." She groaned, face first on the ground. She tried to push herself up and failed a few times before finally lifting her head. "N..Narue?" She groaned, managing to roll over onto her side. "I'm.. I... I'm drunk, Narue. I'm drunk as shit.." She said before laughing aloud. "Hato-kun... Hato, I'm drunk! Hehehehe..." She rolled onto her back. Ohh, she wasn't looking forward to getting up.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:21 am

"Hwah!" Only a noise escaped her as Narue noticed Esmerelda tip from the chair, unable to react in time to stop the woman from doing so. Still...Esmerelda was laughing it off, which gave the lieutenant some relief. She gave a small laugh of her own in return, "I think some more rest might help...oh! One second!"

Narue stood from her seat before rushing off, returning a moment or so later with some bottled water, nice and cold for the woman. "Here, this should help?" She suggested, offering the bottle to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:29 am

She groaned, finally sitting up. She looked at Narue with a groan. "Yeah... I need to... to.." she rubbed her face, smearing her makeup a little. "to go sleep.." She shook her head. No... she just wanted to sleep here... but she couldn't just leave Narue SOL like that. She glanced up at the water and took it, splashing some on her face before drinking the rest.

She managed to stand up, making a sad noise. "Okay... We can head back.." She formed her wolf before climbing atop it and laying down on the thing. "C-C'mon Narue. Let's go..." She said, patting the empty spot on the thing.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:32 am

"Sleep would be good." Narue agreed, though when Esmerelda started getting up she gained a short look of panic. "A-Are you sure? I don't mind waiting if more rest is what you need...sleeping would be good, but you don't have to..."

She was a bit worried, and her grip tightened slightly around Hato-kun as she approached the Espada and the wolf she sat on. "You sure?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:35 am

"Nah... Nah.. Rest is stupid, I'll rest when I'm home and can.. can.. eugh.." She held her stomach and frowned. Okay.. Just... Just focus Esmerelda... She needed more water but she had plenty at home. She just needed to ... to.. Oh man, she would totally crash this wolf. This was bad.

"Nah.. I'm.. I'm not sure.. Hold on." She hopped off the wolf and it dissolved back into her shadows, before she lifted a hand and opened a garganta. "Th.There... that's less likely to smash into a wall. Heh..heheh.. I would have totally crashed that wolf. We'd both be dead or something."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:39 am

Narue gave another small laugh, a bit more sheepish than the last as Esmerelda dismounted the wolf and opened a garganta. At least...this seemed safer, there wasn't a chance of crashing into a building like with the wolf as the woman had mentioned.

"Okay."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:43 am

Esmerelda grinned. There we go. No looks of panic or little complainy talking. She grabbed Narue, wrapping her arm around the girl's shoulders, before pulling her along through the garganta. A few seconds later, she came out the other side of the garganta, at the building they'd left their gigais on...

Like ten feet above the rooftop. Esmerelda walked out of the garganta and fell forward, giving a short shout, before hitting the roof. "Ooohh... Why do I keep falling on thiiings." She groaned, rolling over. "Narue.. don't faalll.."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:46 am

Having been lead through the garganta, Narue gave a small noise of surprise as Esmerelda fell forward. She'd opened it too high, they were on the building but...!

Narue jumped down towards the roof once the espada had landed on the roof. "A-Are you okay?" She asked, keeping her voice at a level so it wouldn't be loud enough to hurt the woman's head.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:56 am

Esmerelda got up, brushing herself off, stumbling only a little. "Y..Yeah.. Yeah I'm fiiine." She groaned and looked around, going over to one of the gigais. Wait... waaaait, this was Narue's. She grumbled and found the other one, picking up her lifeless gigai. "This chick.. hahhhh." She laughed at her own entirely nonsensical joke.

"N..Narue.. Narue I had so much fuuun." She stumbled over to Narue and wrapped her in an entirely too tight hug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)   Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open) - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Espada don't DO Blind Dates (Open)
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next