(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

With Great Power... [nsfw]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:18 am

Considering Ruka wouldn't be back until a little after midnight which was still...or so he figured was still a couple of hours from now, he kept the lights outside and the entrance light on so she'd be able to see to unlock the door.

The other lights though were turned out before Rin headed back upstairs. When everything that needed to be turned off upstairs was off he headed back for his room.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:27 am

When Rin walked into the room once again, he would be greeted with a ridiculous sight. Aoi, in her frustration was rolling around on the bed muttering to herself. She was making enough noise she couldn't hear or sense Rin, especially since she was talking to herself.

"Stop it Aoi, get ahold of yourself. You can't keep throwing yourself at him like a dog in heat even if he is sexy and makes you want to! He's....not used to it and it will take time and just CONTROL yourself and don't do it. Don't touch him inappropriately... even if he...does make you want to... and DON'T keep pushing things. No! No no no no no!...but...I want to... so baaad... This shirt smells like him and... when he's near and... ahhhhhhhhhh!"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:46 am

Rin stopped at the door, which was only slightly shut, overhearing Aoi's...conversation with herself. Her words though didn't exactly stop him from turning red again. This wasn't something he was supposed to be hearing but...he'd just happen to return and overhear her...

He stood there for a moment, out of sight from the open part of the door a bit...at war with himself on what to do. He could...but she...but he...If he stood there for too long she'd notice his presence, which is why he was trying to get through his internal war as quickly as possible.

Giving a silent breath, he entered the room; closing the door behind him. "Sorry if I took long." He said, his face still a bit tinted as he stood there at the door for another short moment. Where was that inner confidence when he needed it? Really...

Instead of immediately turning off the light, he headed towards the bed. He would die later for this, he really would...Those were his thoughts anyway as he moved onto the bed, situating himself over Aoi with his hands and knees on either side of her. "I thought I said I needed pushing?" Were the first words from his mouth as he raised an eyebrow at her. So he'd just admitted he'd heard her...he really...hadn't thought this through fully...

He would apologize but doing so at the moment would likely shatter whatever this was that he'd managed to bring himself to do.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:01 pm

:: NSFW - Start ::

With a sudden halt of all her previous movements, the red head ended up fighting down a huge blush as Rin entered. She covered it with a smile as she laid on the bed, luckily the shirt covering her chest for now. He seemed to be distracted when it wasn't covered enough. She wanted to be very careful with him. "Nuh uh. Not at all."

Rin didn't turn off the lights as he entered and closed the door, and Aoi's face was confused for a few seconds as he came over. She moved slightly, trying to pretend she had been trying to make herself comfortable on top of the blankets for...some reason. Even if they were wrinkled from her movements. Would he notice? She would die if he did....

However his movements made her catch her breath and let out a small sound of surprise. Was it a squeak or a gasp? Both? Aoi stared up at Rin as he hovered over her, gulping as she realized that he had heard at least enough. Enough to condemn her. Her face was instantly red as her hand trailed up her body. She couldn't break this stare as his eyebrow raised. He... was laying over top of her, being rather confident and well his shirt was falling down over her partially.

"U-Uh... I-I just... didn't want to bother...again after today... I just... I... didn't want to...even if... I wanted to be..." The hand she was moving slowly and unconsciously reached her mouth and she bit it lightly. Her voice was muffled by this, even as she stared up directly into Rin's yellow eyes. "Even if I wanted to be touched again..."

Now she looked away, though her head didn't move. Her blue eyes focused on something else while her brain rambled a bit. Damn him for being over her like this. "I uh... it felt...very good... and... thought...you might.. think I only...wanted that from you... even though its...cause I like you...that I want to so much... a-and you might not want to...touch...my body..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:04 pm

He remained in place, keeping his eyes locked with hers as she tried to talk; when she tried covering her mouth again he had to resist from smiling a little, wanting to keep his current disposition until she was finished talking.

When she was finished, he moved her hand from her mouth again, much like before, before leaning down kiss her. The kiss was a bit longer than the one from earlier, slower, before he pulled away to look at her again.

Giving a soft smile, he couldn't help but turn a bit red at the words he was about to try say in response to her. "It's alright...I...It...felt very nice to me as well...and while I may not...be able to do those things too much in...in a day it doesn't necessarily mean I don't want to..." He wasn't exactly talking as smoothly as he'd like, nor was he wording his sentences the way he'd desired either but...he at least hoped he was getting his point across.

In response to the comment about her body, he moved the back of his hand to her bare stomach and glided it upward softly as he spoke. "Might not want to..to touch you?" He leaned down, giving her another kiss before resting his forehead against hers. "Of course I want to, why do you think I have to worry about holding myself back all the time? Because I'd get embarrassed? That's partly true...but if I didn't have the desire to touch you I wouldn't have to worry about holding myself back to begin with..."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 12:08 am

Rin kept waiting for her weak moments, smiling and kissing her whenever she did. Aoi's face was rather red, but she couldn't resist a small noise as their lips met. Her hand went to his hair, entangling itself in the strands as they kissed. If he kept this up she would die.

As the human man spoke, her eyes widened in surprise. The hand still in his hair slid to his cheek and her voice was a bit husky. Even if he didn't think he was speaking well, Aoi understood rather well. She seemed a bit more pleased at this, her smile as warm as his. "So... You still wish to sleep with me? Tonight again, Rin?"

Aoi gasped as his hand touched her belly, not expecting the kiss for once. His forehead made it impossible for her to look down at his hand gliding up her, so all she could do was stare into his eyes. Rin's words had an obvious effect on, her body quivering a bit more now. Her hand trailed down to his neck. "You...don't have to hold back. Touch me, all you want. I...want you to desire me."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 1:53 am

In response, he moved to kiss her again; this one being long like the one before had been before he eventually pulled back, giving Aoi another soft smile. "I wouldn't be opposed to it." It was his usual way of response, being straight forward with his answer not coming as easily to him as the confidence boost. It was a bad habit, really...

He leaned down again, continuing the kiss he'd broken off.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 2:13 am

Such nice kisses, Aoi's other hand went to Rin's pajamas, holding onto the open shirt and tugging him down with a gentle insistence. She wanted more touches and skin contact from this ridiculous man who was so nice to kiss.

Aoi let out a small whimper. She didn't want to end the kiss that quickly, but his voice and those words in Rinese. Her flush, which had faded while kissing him, returned. "I-I....o-okay..."

Her brain now a mess at Rin's actions, she returned his kiss strongly, but her blush didn't fade one bit. He was going to destroy her, giving her what she wanted so...confidently.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 6:58 am

The small noises and her flustered state helped his confidence, it let him know he was doing right by his actions; or at least he thought so. He moved to her neck after breaking the kiss, his hand moving to her shoulder to pull the shirt down.

He'd pushed the embarrassment he was feeling before to the back of his mind the moment he'd kissed her, he didn't want to freeze up or have any lingering embarrassment as he did this. He wanted her to feel good, wanted to be able to touch her like she wanted and like he did too without having to worry about getting flustered in the middle of it; at least when he felt somewhat confident anyway.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 7:15 am

Aoi really really hoped Ruka didn't come home early. She had no idea the time, but that was the only thought in her head. It felt a bit more real this time and tingly as her head tilted to the side to allow Rin better access of her neck. Why couldn't she stop blushing? It wasn't like they hadn't done this hours earlier, so why was it so bad now?

The shirt moving across her skin made her make another noise, the lips at her neck making a louder one. Her hands had no idea what to do, but one slipped to his bare chest. She slid it down his body slightly, teasing his soft skin with her fingers and palm.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 5:31 am

Shivering slightly at the feel of her hand, Rin let out a shaky breath against Aoi's neck. His hand, which before had been lightly gliding over her stomach with his fingers, moved up; his hand finding its way to her chest as he began to trail the kisses on her neck lower.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 11:50 am

What a pleasant surprise... Aoi couldn't resist a small pleased laugh at Rin's shiver, her other hand joining the first against his bare skin. It was this blessed shirt, it was making her lover apparently braver. Aoi would need to wear it more. There was no where else for his hand to go but she really couldn't help but whimper a bit in shock. Was this really Her Rin?

The whimper was followed by small shivers and a slight blush as his mouth slowly moved its way down her body. Aoi's hands slid lower along his body, moving to his back. A particularly pleasant teasing made her hands clench just enough to lightly brush him with her nails. Magical magical button ups.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2014 2:33 am

He felt his face redden more at her laugh, before she'd earned another reaction from him as her hands teased his skin, her nails brushing against him causing him to suppress a small noise. His free hand was gripping the bedding, though more so to hold his balance rather than hold himself back; as there was no point in doing so.

"Everything's alright, right?" He asked, moving his head slightly up from her to speak before moving to look at her directly to smile softly down at her. He could really only mirror what he'd done last time, or at least that's what he believed. Though, he was doing it without instruction like earlier so that was an improvement at least...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 9:58 am

"I just love to feel your reactions, Rin. It makes me feel good." Aoi's smile was rather soft though she was still flushed. Her nails dragged lightly along his skin as she teased him a bit more. Looking up at him, her smile grew a bit flustered.
She felt so warm... and wanted a bit more. But right now he was playing with her, so she would wait to tempt him more.

"It..feels good. You can be...more rough if you'd like. Or..go..lower..." Shivering at the thought, Aoi's face grew more red tthan ever, Aoi glanced down his naked chest with a bit of longing. Push too much and he'll freeze... but her mouth wanted to make him make those noises again.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 10:54 pm

If she wanted him to react, she was doing a good job at it. Her nails on him like this, causing his body to shiver; he couldn't help but let a few noises escape from time to time whenever she did so.

At her suggestions though, he felt the obvious heat in his face again. Go...lower? Like...what she'd done for him that one night but...him using his mouth on...her? "L...Like you did for...for me once? Of course not exactly like that, of course...considering...the difference but...lower as in...that?"

It was embarrassing to ask, completely embarrassing but...but it wouldn't kill him to. He wanted to make her feel good, like she was saying he was doing and...when she'd done that it'd felt...very nice so...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 11:08 pm

Even the sexy noises Rin made couldn't stop her blushing face from happening. Aoi couldn't believe this man! Rin was ridiculous and making her feel by proxy ridiculous. She felt as embarrassed and shy as he must, her hands sliding to a stop as she gulped and nodded very slowly as her eyes darted away. It took two tries before she could speak, though she gained confidence with each word.

"If...you...want...I can always please you like that again though. It feels good before sex. I really don't want you to feel bad though my Rin." How else could she even respond? Her body wanted a lot more and soon. They were this close, half dressed... she shifted slightly on the bed under him, a small frustrated groan escaping. "Please...let..me do something...or do something to me... I want more of you."

A hand moved to his bare stomach and teased him with her nails. She'd take whatever he was willing to give.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 1:55 am

It seemed the embarrassment had spread to Aoi, it taking her a moment to find her words. "I-I won't...feel bad I just wanted...to be sure that's what you...you wanted." He replied, having to glance off to the side as he spoke before returning his eyes to Aoi.

He was happy to make her feel good, she'd made him feel good before and he wanted to do the same for her. Just like when it came to him hurting when she was hurt, it also held true in this scenario. If she felt good, he felt good...and if he was the one that made her feel good then that was even better. It made him happy to know he was able to do that...

She earned another shiver from him as she teased him again, a small, shaky breath following it.

Leaning down, he pressed his lips to her's again in a deep kiss. It was slow and soft like before, despite her telling him it wouldn't hurt to be rougher...At the moment though, he wasn't sure if he could bring himself to be rough just yet. Perhaps being slow like this was a bit of a tease, but he felt that also...maybe he could express his feelings more by being that way?

The hand that had been on her chest moved, running lightly down her stomach with his fingertips before he began trailing his kisses again; moving from her mouth to her neck, to between her breasts, and lower; his hand moving to her hip as he stopped his kissing at her stomach.

His fingers hooked into the hem of her underwear while his mind raced; on one hand he was sure he could keep going, caught in the moment and that he was doing well, that he was getting passed freezing up and he was even making her feel good while on the other was the urge to freeze up. He was fighting that though, he wanted to be able to do these things for her and freezing up would get him nowhere in that.

Giving a small breath against the skin of her stomach, he pulled off the only fabric that really remained on Aoi before he continued trailing his kisses; his lips planting kisses along her inner thigh before finally moving further, feeling Aoi had had enough with the borderline teasing kisses.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 28, 2014 8:22 pm

"I'll accept anything you would give... and in this I want it all. Even if it is selfish of me..." Aoi's voice was soft but full of feeling, more than a bit of which was due entirely to their naked states and touches. However bits of it... Aois way of showing caring seemed to be tied to things such as what they were doing.

It seemed Rin had decided something, because as his lips found hers once again it was a bit stronger than before. A deliberately slow and deep kiss and she melted under him. She had to hold him, unable to concentrate for a few moments as he teased her with his mouth. When he decided something he really put everything into it... a small whimper sounded from her lips as his hand and mouth pulled away.

Her eyes followed him head as he kissed his way down her body, Aoi whimpering more as she realized he...really intended to... Her face flushed a bit but she couldn't tear her eyes away. She really hoped it didn't make him self conscious and stop, because now her body was quivering as her heart raced. Could he feel her pulse racing? Hear her panting breaths as his teased her stomach?

His hands pulled off the only obstacle left and she squeaked slightly. Rins head between her legs, was almost too much and if not for his teasing kisses eliciting moans from her she would have to look away. And... she had to look away as a strangled cry came from her lips. He was inexperienced but...that felt way too good. Aoi was going to die happy as she moaned Rin's name, one hand entangling his his hair while the other was bitten. It didn't stop her gasps and body from moving though. Glances down at Rin only made her flush worse if it was possible.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 7:06 am

Rin was inexperienced at this and he supposed that was obvious, but what he was doing seemed to be good enough as Aoi's reactions to him were encouraging. He felt her hand move to entangle in his hair as he continued; hearing her gasps come out now as if she were suppressing them, but whatever she was doing to suppress them was having little success as she moved beneath him.

Hearing his name called like that as well...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 11:27 pm

Aoi moved underneath Rin, trying not to make too much noise in case Ruka came home. That was the only coherent thought in her head. That and Rin was going to kill her, her hands tugging gently on his hair as moans kept escaping her attempts as covering them.

She couldn't look at him anymore without turning beat red, her body shaking slightly as she stuttered Rin's name.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 7:19 am

He let out muffled grunt as he felt Aoi tug at his hair, his body stiffing up for a short moment. It wasn't a bad response, her tugging didn't hurt surprisingly. His breathing was a bit rough, though it was a given in this situation it'd be anything but an even pattern.

The hand that wasn't on Aoi was back to clenching the bedding while his clothing hung to him.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 02, 2014 5:59 pm

"R-Rin? P-Please stoop." Aoi couldn't take much more, it felt way too good. She shivered and attempted to speak, taking a few tries past the noises she was making. Her body was moving a bit much and she wanted to make sure Rin was getting enjoyment too... "I want...to..."

Her brain wouldn't finish thinking. What did she want? Something...
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 12:26 am

Rin pulled back at Aoi's words, moving to sit up more to properly look at her. She wanted to...?

He let out a few breaths, waiting just in case she managed to say what she wanted. "Everything...alright?" He asked, after a moment when it seemed she couldn't finish saying what she had wanted to.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 03, 2014 2:27 am

Aoi panted as Rin pulled away, shivering and twitching slightly as she tried to recover a bit. It took her a few seconds, but she shifted almost immediately as she moved. Slipping her legs under her as she leaned down and caught his mouth with hers . She kissed him slowly and sweetly as her hand tangled in his hair, her mouth pulling away after a bit. She had a small smile on her face. "Everything's fine... I just want more. I want your mouth on mine..."

She pulled his shirt down a bit, kissing down his cheek and neck a bit. She bit his neck lightly. "Let me...repay you Rin..."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 05, 2014 5:29 am

Repay him...? She didn't need to do anything like that, just this was enough, it was a little corny on his end but it's what he felt. Just being there, with her, being able to make her happy and feel good...that was all he needed.

He shivered some in response to feeling her lips on his neck again as she pulled his shirt down, unable to stop himself from reacting whenever she teased his neck like that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: With Great Power... [nsfw]   With Great Power... [nsfw] - Page 12 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

With Great Power... [nsfw]
Page 12 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: The World of the Living :: Japan-
Jump to: