(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sweets Parade [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 2:02 am

"I don't mind walking around a bit." She replied, though she wasn't sure about the whole coming across something or something coming across them part of it but whatever...if anything good decided to present itself then great.

"Ah, sure if you'd like; though if you need me to I can pay you back for my portion." She replied as Cole pulled out some money to pay for the meal. "Thank you."
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Dagon

Dagon

Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 10:50 pm

"No worries. You can just buy the next thing on our agenda if you are so inclined." Cole says as he walks out the door with Narue. As he does he bumps into another upstanding looking fella wearing no shirt and smoking cigar. The man wastes no time shoving Cole to the floor which sends him into a bit of a daze.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING ASSHOLE!" The upstanding gentlemen said as he entered the establishment. Still a little bewildered Cole stood up and looked at Narue.

"What did I say?"
Back to top Go down

Sweets Parade [Open]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3