(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Sweets Parade [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Dagon

Dagon

Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:32 pm

"There really isn't much here that I haven't seen much back at home in some form or another." Cole says absentmindedly. "But your right, this place is almost blissful"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 11:58 pm

Both worlds had their similarities and there differences, Narue liked that. Technology wise, both worlds were very different in the way they used it. Humans had all sorts of neat little trinkets now just for casual use while for the most part technology in the Soul Society was meant to benefit work in one way or another.

The fashion was also very different, the way humans dressed compared to those in the Soul Society...shinigami had their ways of gaining clothes that were more modern, fitting into what humans now wore in society, though for the most part most still stuck with traditional attire.

All of these different things, even if they were little things, were interesting to Narue. She enjoyed both worlds and all their differences.

"Mhmm, I like it." She replied, giving a small giggle.
Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 2:33 pm

With no more delays the two reached the sweet shop. Strangely enough though there was no one hanging around. When Cole went up to get a closer look he realized there was a sign that said "out to lunch" with a time when they would be back. Cole checked his cell phone and realized they now had another hour to kill.

"You got to be joking me. It's a busy day, you'd think they would have more then one or two people watching over this place." Cole says trying to control his frustration as he peered through the windows hoping to find someone inside.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 7:59 pm

Upon arriving at the sweets shop, they were fast to realize they were on lunch break. Narue glanced over at Cole who seemed a bit angered by the currently closed shop.

"Everyone needs a lunch break, this is probably one of those family run ones so there aren't many employees." Narue tried to explain, giving a small and hopefully reassuring smile. "At least they're not closed for the day, we can just come back when they're open."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 20, 2014 10:31 pm

"Yeah I know. I was just looking forward to it." Cole says with a small frown. He then wondered if he should ditch the gigai and break in just to get what they wanted but he immediately decided against it.

"So... what now?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 21, 2014 2:12 am

"We'll come back as soon as it's open!" Narue said brightly, "as for what we could do to pass time until then...hmm, are there any places you needed to go?"

She remembered Cole having said he'd had business here in the Human World, so perhaps they could handle whatever it was he needed to get done while they waited on the sweets shop to open back up again.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 24, 2014 10:35 am

"No I don't think so. I'm just enjoying hanging out with you." Cole says brightly by this point completely forgetting that he had been using a cover as an excuse to be here.

"Hey, maybe we should get a bite to eat too?"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 25, 2014 1:55 am

"Sure! Food sounds good." Narue replied cheerfully.

She hadn't really eaten much today, so some food would be nice. The sweets she'd get here when the shop was opened back up she could just save for later as a dessert or something.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:12 pm

"So uh... where do you want to go?" Cole asks now more embarrassed that he had not thought of a place before asking. Then he realized something else. He didn't have a clue what was around this place anyway.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 8:42 pm

"Hmm..." Narue thought, trying to remember the places she'd seen or been informed of that were in the area. "Well, there's a burger place a few blocks down, those are really popular in the human world nowadays along with pizza places. There's sushi and dumpling places here too like in the Soul Society."

She noticed Cole had been taking interest in many foreign things, mostly from the place known as America if she was thinking correctly. So she felt that maybe mentioning they had food places like the ones there here something might catch his interest.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:05 pm

"Pizza is good or any place where I can get ramen if you want something more traditional." Cole says with a warm smile. He closes his eyes for a moment before laughing. "I sometimes forget what it really means to be alive as ironic as that might be"

Cole had lived for the longest time drifting from one thing to another in a perfect haze of musts and haves-to-do that it wasn't until he had died that he came to appreciate the quiet time. In fact, his chronic laziness probably stems from this
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:20 pm

"There's ramen places around too! If you'd prefer that over pizza we can go there." Narue replied happily.

Ramen places were very common around here, there were a good few in this city and a couple right in the area along with the other places.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:23 pm

"Absolutely... I'll race you!" Cole says happily as he runs off in a direction having no real idea where he was going but it felt like a good idea at the time.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 28, 2014 9:41 pm

"Alright!" Narue said just before Cole bolted off, though she knew he probably didn't even know where to go.

Clutching her bag, making everything she had was secure, she ran after him; catching up and guiding them the right way by giving directions. It only took at little while to reach it at there pace, the building only being a few blocks down from the sweet's shop.

"Here it is!" She said, not even out of breath from all the running as she gave a triumphant smile.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:37 pm

Cole overshot the place by half a block but soon realized she had stopped moving. At first he thought that he was just that much faster but that was hardly the case. He then bolted straight back so fast that the few other people in the area took notice. When he reached her he started panting.

"I suppose... this means... you win." He laughs as he catches his breath.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:05 pm

"Maybe, but at least we can enjoy some food now!" Narue grinned, glancing back at Cole before returning her gaze to the establishment. It was nicely kept, the smell coming from inside could make anyone hungry.

"Smells good, doesn't it?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:38 pm

"Tantalizing" Cole says as he takes in the aroma and ambiance.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 pm

With another small smile, Narue entered the building looking around at all the available seats. There were tables placed all around the area they could sit at, or there were seats at the counter. It wasn't very crowded, only a few people or so who were probably on lunch breaks from work themselves.

"Where do you think would be a good place to sit?" She asked, not wanting to pick a seat Cole wasn't particular to. She was fine with anything, but since she was with company she'd much rather let them go with their preference when it came to these things.
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 10:20 pm

"Lets go sit at the counter." As Cole and Narue walk over he can overhear a conversation from a few seats down.

"Yeah I closed my shop up for awhile. Nah, who cares about that grizzled old wind bag and his store. It's his own damn fault for letting me run it by myself anyway. hahahahahah" The man was clearly being loud and Cole was starting to lose his patience.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 9:08 pm

"Okay."

Narue moved over to the empty seats, sitting herself down from one just two away from the end while one man started getting louder with his lunchtime conversation. Glancing back at Cole, she noticed he seemed a bit on edge; probably due to the loudness of the other man...and well..it was quite rude, that and he wasn't exactly saying the nicest of things.

She wasn't as too bothered by it, mostly due to having to hear obnoxious talking while eating a lot from her Rukon days. She did spend a good while of her life living in a bar after all; so of course there had been the occasional loudmouth.

The man was rather selfish, berating an elderly not present and the store he'd been given. Most people would kill for that kind of opportunity...Owning a store, making a living...She wasn't one for negativity but she had seen a number of...overly spoiled humans whenever she was here.

"Just leave him." Narue muttered quietly to Cole. "I know he's loud but it won't do any good to lose temper over him...think of it like...he isn't worth you time or energy that you would spend getting mad? If you want though, we could get food to-go and eat it somewhere else?"
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 10:59 pm

"Maybe it isn't... but I'll be damned if it doesn't make me feel better" Cole gritted his teeth and walked over to the man. He clenches his fist and the man looks at him.

"Got something to say to me pal?" The man asks

"Yes I do actually..." Cole says clenching his second fist.

"Well spit it out."

"You have really nice socks." Cole says after a prolonged period of silence. The man looks at him even more confused then ever before. Cole smiles pleasantly before returning to Narue. For the rest of the meal the other man ate in bewildered silence and only engaged in light conversation. After he left Cole turned to Narue and smiled.

"Sometimes... sometimes all you need to do is throw someone off their game"
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 5:39 am

Narue watched, a bit concerned her fellow Vice Captain was about to make a bad move, when instead things took an unexpected turn. The man had looked angry for a moment at Cole's approach, before looking quiet surprised and confused before Cole returned to the counter.

She gave a smile, one of relief at his words before giving a small laugh.

"Guess so."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 10:52 pm

As he finished eating in record time he relaxed for a moment taking in a full stomach. He looked back at the guy and turned to Narue. "I got this feeling we won't be going to that candy store for awhile."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 16, 2014 12:22 am

Narue finished up a few minutes after Cole, eating at a rather average speed. The food was good, nice and hot and definitely filling.

"Mmm, probably." Narue replied after swallowing some of the noodles she'd been eating. "Anything else you want to do then? Maybe there's other stores around."
Back to top Go down
Dagon

Dagon

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 12:39 am

"Not that I can think of, but I'm sure if we wander around a bit we'll think of something or as the more likely thing, something will happen to us." Cole says with a chuckle as he reaches into his pocket to pull out some money for food.

"lunch is on me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sweets Parade [Open]   Sweets Parade [Open] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sweets Parade [Open]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next