(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Let's Go to the Mall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:40 am

"Okay!" It didn't take Aoi more than a few seconds to find cute underwear that matched the bras, considering they were put like that for a reason in the stores. She guessed at the size, unsure but pretty sure it was hers. What was with these odd numbers anyways?

Holding them out to Rin, since he had the magic money thing, she smiled a bit shyly. "I...got the stuff... Its okay right?"

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:45 am

It didn't take her long to pick out what else she needed before she returned to him, soon they'd be able to leave this store and perhaps he'd be able to get over his current state once they did so.

"It's perfectly fine." Rin answered, giving her a small, shy smile back before walking with Aoi to the register where they'd be priced and purchased.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:52 am

This time Aoi didn't look at the prices. These were for Rin! It didn't matter how much it cost since it would make him happy. A small part of her was happy at what she picked since...they had looked nice and she had wanted something like that.

Taking the bag and holding the dress after Rin bought the items, she slid her hand in his and spoke softly. "Thank...you. I feel a bit better. Oh! I forgot... There was something in there for Ruka... there was a pretty bottle of scent stuff and the color of the bottle matched her hair."

Looking back, Aoi decided to wait... Somewhere else would have things she could get Ruka... Like that shop. Aoi's eyes widened as she saw the best shop in the whole world (to her). It was dark, seemed to have tons of leather and skulls and things she liiiked. It also had more boots. Longer boots. Her eyes glittering with obvious wishing, she looked at Rin in questioning. "T-there next?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 7:59 am

She'd wanted to get Ruka perfume? Ruka would probably like it, as Rin thought but there were plenty of places in the building to buy that, and Aoi seemed to realize this too as they headed out of the store and her eyes landed on another one.

He glanced at the store in question, it was mostly meant for teenagers and young adults but he could see why Aoi would be drawn to it. Like cute things, he supposed this was also fitting to her personality or tastes rather.

"Sure, let's head there." He said as he began walking with Aoi towards it. It definitely wouldn't be as hard to be in as the previous one, for that he was grateful.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:12 am

Aoi started vibrating. Now THIS place she could feel utterly happy in. Ignoring the odd looks Rin was getting, his rather poncy outfit not suited to her leather and corset outfit, Aoi headed for the boots with a grin. "Aaaah Rin look! They have the lace up ones with the 5 inch pointed heels! And look at this skirt..."

Clothes were hanging up above the boot section and Aoi was in her glory as she looked over the boots. Most were tie up or long and looked...hard to navigate in. She seemed to like them though, looking through the styles with the happiest face. Finding a pair of boots that were rather long, she then looked at corsets with glowy eyes. Most were lacy affairs, though most of them could be worn outside of bedrooms. Some couldn't and she eyed them all with a grin. Most had skulls or were deep red or purple.

"Riiin! Which ones look nice?" Finally realizing she should involve Rin in this, she waved her hand at the corsets.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:19 am

Rin ignored the looks he got as he watched Aoi's eyes light up at all of the things in the store, becoming happy and excited as she explored. It reminded Rin of when she'd gone to the coffee shop and pizza places for the first time, she'd been on a rather equal level of excitement.

He was glad. She wasn't showing any signs of nervousness in here like she had been before.

Though when she asked for his opinion on some of the things he was a bit at a loss. "Ah..well..."

He looked, despite being a bit embarrassed to...this certainly wasn't as bad as asking his opinion on underwear so it was at least a little easier. "Perhaps...the red?"

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:27 am

"Aaah like blood. It suits me." Aoi grinned and reached up to grab a red one down. Of course she knew her corset size. It was this one! However she didn't pick a lacy one. This one was rather silky and soft, barely a corset at all. She may love the style, but Aoi didn't like being restricted in that manner too much. She also grabbed a lacy more...tighter one too though.

As she held the items that felt like they would all topple out of her arms at once... she looked at Rin hopefully. "I-I am sorry...if its too much...can I...get these?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:31 am

Like...blood. He didn't comment on that little statement, but he supposed it had something to due with her past considering the things he did know.

He watched as she picked ones out that she liked, it seeming like a much easier task than picking out things in the last stores.

"It's not." Rin gave a smile, "if you want them then get them."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:37 am

Aoi was so happy with that, she moved forward and kissed Rin rather nicely. She was grinning brightly, and then looked down at what she had picked with a large happy smile. "Aaaah I just need some more plaid skirts and some stockings and garter belt... and I'll be all set! Oh look here they are."

Looking at a shelf nearby, she saw the skirts and some more things she'd like. Her arms were full though and she hmmed, looking sheepish as she held out her arms. "C-Can you hold...this... while I pick... I am sorry I don't need to get more... if its too much!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:54 am

"Sure." He said, taking the things Aoi handed him into his own arms as she continued looking. "It's fine, I'm happy to see you're excited and happy in this store and finding things rather than nervous like you were before so go ahead and find more things, it wont be too much."

He readjusted the things in his arms to have a better hold on them as he didn't want to drop anything while Aoi continued looking.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:08 am

"Hehe, okay..." She couldn't help but be happy. She found a few different colored garters, a few sets of stockings... two skirts... Honestly if she was going to a punk concert her clothes would suite more. That or some really kinky sex.

Which might be why some people were staring at the odd couple as she picked out some more. Finishing up, Aoi grinned and giggled. "I...think I like it here more. Its not so bad when its stuff I really like! I am done though..."

To the checkout! Aoi took her stuff up to the front and set it down, quickly backing away for Rin. She felt... a twinge of guilt. Though honestly the stockings she had plans for him for...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 8:21 pm

He was glad she was able to relax here, as she said it was full of things she really liked so he could see how it would be easier on her. When she was done he helped her carry the things she'd picked out to the checkout where, like in the other stores before, the items were priced and bagged.

"Here, I'll carry some of the bags since there's more than one this time." Rin said, handing Aoi one of the bags as she'd likely refuse to let him carry them all.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:46 pm

"Hm... I suppose you can carry some... Can we just wander the mall for a bit? I think I am done shopping for now." Aoi stared at the bags with a bit of nervousness, not anywhere near anything she had felt before but still a twinge. It felt better if she put it in terms of this is for Rin...even if it was for her.

"U-Unless you want something... We can eat in a bit. Can I just walk by your side?" She smiled, walking out of the store near Rin. She was as close as she could be with all the things they had.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Mon Dec 23, 2013 12:32 am

"Sure, we can walk around for a little while. There's lots to just look at outside of stores too, like the decor and such. If you want to sit down and rest for awhile we can do that too."

Rin thought for a moment. Was there anything he needed? He couldn't think of anything.

"I don't think I need anything...I just recently bought myself new pens so..." He was more or less talking to himself with that as he thought before giving a small shrug and looking at Aoi. "I don't think I need anything right now, though I'll speak up if I think of something."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:56 am

He was so cute when he mumbled like that. He had really thought about her question, his face lost a bit as he wondered to himself. Aoi just smiled sweetly at Rin and nodded. She'd like to just see things for now. "I trust you to do so~"

Moving ahead, Aoi started window shopping, her eyes wide as she saw how many stores there were past the first big area. So many just smaller ones, simple ones...ones with odd designs! Some themed, one had what looked like tons of games inside it. Her blue eyes were wide and she went from window to window, almost as if she had all the energy in the world. How long they had traveled through the mall was unknown to her, but she had been running around at almost fully tilt the whole time. So many shops~ So little time... "Uwaaaaaah Rin its so big and fulll! There's an upstairs too and I don't think we could ever see it all today."

She eyed the escalators a bit warily. If there was an elevator she would probably prefer it... Those moving stairs though were kind of odd.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:32 pm

As Aoi window shopped and took in the the decor and atmosphere Rin did a little window shopping himself while occasionally glances to happily see Aoi was enjoying herself.

He gave a small nod at her exclamation, "It would be nearly impossible to see them all, but most never really go into them all anyway since some carry the same things. There are some stores even I haven't gone into." The lingerie store for one...that was until today.

"There's a directory if you'd like to look at it, it's just over there." He motioned towards the standing board just ahead that sat next to a few more benches. "If you see one you're interested in we can go there."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:32 pm

"I can believe it would be... Maybe we should have waited to get things." Her voice was thoughtful as she looked down at the things they both carried. All items just for her? Mostly. Maybe. Yes. All of them. It wasn't like she couldn't carry them all for a long time and keep walking but...

Aoi shook her head and grinned at Rin. "Hm... No. I've had fun, and we can use the directory next time. There...will be one right?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:24 am

"Of course there'll be a next time." Rin replied with a smile, "we can be more picky about the stores then."

He'd spoken without thinking, though she had implied she'd wanted another date in the future...though he felt he might have spoken a bit forwardly by using 'of course.' He'd already said it now though, so there was no taking back.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:50 am

Aoi beamed at Rin. He seemed fine with it, so she didn't feel too bad for taking up his time. Well... it wasn't taking up more than sharing right? Just keep thinking that! But Rin seemed to be thoughtful?

"Hm? Is something wrong Rin?" She shifted the bags she was holding, turning to look at him. Aoi might have been getting a little hungry, but she tried to ignore the grumblings in her stomach. She wanted to spend more time walking with him. If they ate... she'd have to go soon after.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:57 am

"Hm? Oh, nothing, nothing." Rin answered, "I was just over thinking, such as I thought I might have sounded a bit...forward or something by saying 'of course' but again, I was just over thinking. Nothing to worry about."

It wasn't particularly noticeable but he thought for a moment he'd heard Aoi's stomach grumble. Was she getting hungry? She hadn't spoken up about it...

"If you're hungry we could grab a quick snack if you still want to walk around? There's a food court up ahead. Though if you prefer we can go and actually eat."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:04 am

Aoi giggled and shook her head. Rin...being too forward... It almost broke her mind trying to think of that. "You are silly. You are so silly."

How could he think these things? After all of this... it had been a few days but she was still expressing interest in him and trying to show him more. And he was still being silly. Still, Aoi looked away and pouted as she walked slightly faster. "I am not hungry. Nope!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Fri Dec 27, 2013 2:58 am

It seemed she didn't want to eat just yet, even if she was hungry.

"If you say so." Rin replied, not wanting to push her if she didn't want to just yet. Though... "Still, a small snack couldn't hurt? It could hold you over until you actually feel ready to go eat."

They could still explore the mall and talk then and then go eat when they were ready.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Fri Dec 27, 2013 3:13 am

"..." Thinking about that plan... it would... prolong their time but she might not eat as much later. What was she to doooo? She was hungry and her stomach was grumbling more and more and more as Aoi tried to ignore it.

She turned slowly more red as the grumbling got worse before finally turning to Rin with a rather embarrassed face. "We can eat. If you want. But only then!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:27 am

"Well, let's get a snack for now it doesn't have to be anything much." Rin suggested, "we can either get something from a snack machine or go to the food court. Which would you prefer?"

After they settled their temporary food fix they could explore a little, perhaps look around on the second floor? Just like the first there were a variety of stores they could see and check out if they wanted to such as a book store, hobby shop, accessory store, shoe store, and a ceramic shop that sold tea cups and such.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Fri Jan 10, 2014 7:30 pm

"They...have snack machines here?" Aoi's eyes widened as she looked around quickly. She might not have seen many in her time, but she had heard the human world and japan in particular had some odd ones. There were ones in the Soul Society, but she hadn't really paid them close mind. They'd required money, which she kept mostly in her rooms.

Forgetting for now her unease at well everything, she was rather excited about this, her body vibrating. "Do they have odd ones? With the weird stuff in them? I want to see! And try, shiro-usa! I wonder if they have pickle radish wasabi chips..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   

Back to top Go down

Let's Go to the Mall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next