(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Let's Go to the Mall

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:43 am

"I have heard he cooks a lot. He also makes sweets too, from what I've heard... I wish to ask him, but its... well I don't want to upset him with things about myself you know? I also don't want him to get the wrong idea about me. I mean he's so kind and smart, and really handsome. He has this sexy scar across his chest. And he's reaaaally tall. Compared to me, but I am so short." Aoi pouted again slightly but then continued. "I want to show him what I can do, how flexible and how much of an asset I'll be to him! But... I feel scared too. What if he sends me back when my trial is done? What if he doesn't want me..."

"I do things without thinking or considering consequences. I know that, but it could be bad to have in a Lieutenant." Looking at Rin, Aoi's face flushed. "Aaaah! I didn't mean to ramble, sorry shiro-usa."

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:52 am

Cooked. Handsome. Sexy scar. Tall.

Perhaps he shouldn't of asked. While he knew Aoi was a rather open person he hadn't expected the description to be so...doting? He glanced off to look out his window before looking back at the road, keeping his eyes firmly planted ahead of him.

"I see, he sounds like a great person to work under." He replied, "I-It's fine you can talk as much as you like, it's not rambling."

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:14 am

"He is good to serve under! He's a nobleman, with lots of security and a strong position. His family lineage goes back a long time, even if he is only about my age. But anyways, even with all that he's not stuck up! He just seems really shy is all." Aoi nodded, beaming at Rin.

"Not as shy as you were." She couldn't resist a small teasing about his freezing when she had kissed him. It... had really helped her. She had been trying to force herself to think one way, but it had been pure denial. Aoi didn't have the boobs of a goddess like Ruka but... She was pretty at least.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:28 am

Noblemen. Strong position. Her age. Not as shy as him.

More and more just seemed to pile up and Rin clearly felt outmatched, even if he'd never admit it out loud. "At least he's a good superior. Having superiors with good natures make jobs more enjoyable and tolerable. If the one in the lead has a bright attitude it's likely to spread among the others; making for a good working environment."

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:38 am

"It really does. There's no one in the squad who doesn't like him, unless there are a few sour grapes. He words so hard and yet seems to care about us all. It makes it feel safe and happy." Aoi sighed happily, smiling almost like she was daydreaming. "I want to be someone he can rely on too, and get to know him better... He's like a hero you know? I want to be like him someday."

Her voice had been tinged with hero-worship and not actual attraction, if Rin could tell the difference. it wasn't a voice one used when one was talking about someone they were attracted to at least.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:46 am

As she neared the end of her words Rin calmed down a little, even if his not so calm exposure hadn't been showing. Like a hero, so she just looked up to him like a role model...right? That he had nothing to worry about and he was being ridiculous for even feeling a remote tinge of...jealousy.

"That's good, it's amazing he doesn't give out from it all. I assume being a captain of an entire division is more than just a little exhausting sometimes."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 5:58 am

"Its why I have to get better so he can let me shoulder some of the burden. I...might not be back for a while because of it. I have to learn how to work as lieutenant with him, on top of the meeting with the hollow leaders." Aoi smiled softly, her hand reaching out to touch the hair at the back of Rin's neck while she watched him.

"I was hoping today could be amazing so I would have that to hold me over for a bit. It has been...thank you Rin."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:09 am

"It's fine, you're job comes first." Perhaps in the time it took between when she needed to get back to working to whenever she'd get the chance to return he'd be able to keep the confidence going...though...he felt he should stop with the mirror practice...he definitely didn't want Ruka walking in and catching him doing something so humiliating ever again. "I'm glad you've been having fun, I've had fun too."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:18 am

"Mm, its my way of living more than a job." Aoi smiled a bit sadly, continuing to tease his hair with her hands. "These powers just manifest, you either join the shinigami and learn to use them and truly become one... or you wander around with half your powers and a god complex, killing others."

"I suppose you did seem happy to be spending so much." She stuck her tongue out and made noises even if he couldn't see her. "Even if that is entirely insane! Entirely."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:31 am

"Ah, so becoming a shinigami is certainly the better outlet, still though that comes first." Rin gave a small smile, "I make enough money due to my job, but I don't really spend it on myself...but it felt good spending it on you. I don't think it insane, but I suppose I it's a bit odd I prefer spending it on others rather than myself most of the time."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:51 am

"Yep! Exactly, sort of like you but without the actual school to learn. Though I am still confused on why your powers manifested as a whip. I mean... it is kind of odd unless you still have some super hidden tendencies in there." There was no way she was ever dropping this, even if it seemed like it was forgotten, like a whale it would surface for air.

"Mm, but that's why I was drawn to you... Because you care about others so much. And your whip."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:05 am

"E...Eh..." Again with the whip....just when he'd thought that subject had died. "I...I don't really know why it manifested as that either...I've never had such thoughts or tendencies, so I assumed it was just that way because that's how it'd chosen to manifest..."

He also figured it was just the easiest thing something the length of a scarf could transform into...as ridiculous as that sounded.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:57 am

"You do though Shiro Usa. You don't like to let go, to relax your hold. You like to be in perfect control, mostly of yourself but even those around you... I do like that you don't try to with me, but I think you like that I just do what I want." Aoi was being utterly frank as she looked at Rin, a small smile.

She wasn't stupid. "It may not be sexual in nature, but whips are dominating weapons. Controlling weapons, at least symbolically. Slaves are whipped. Emotions put tightly back under control... With your memories gone, it makes a lot of sense. You don't want to lose anything, least of all control over yourself like that again. Even if it wasn't your fault, it was something out of your control... and you never want to be again."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:22 am

"...U..u..." Rin couldn't properly form a response to argue back, because in a way what she had said was true for the most part. He didn't want to lose his control, mostly over himself as she had said but...out of anything why a whip...he understood her reasoning and definition as to why a whip but still...

"I...I guess I can see your point..." He admitted, a bit sheepishly; embarrassed he'd sputtered at the beginning and hadn't responded.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:38 am

"You guess? If I am wrong, please tell me. I mean it could have manifested another way, but they aren't Zanpakuto. They respond to their wielder's wish and wants and become what they need." Aoi couldn't help a small smile at the sputtering Rin at first.

"And you needed a whip."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:52 am

"N-no, you're right..." He gave a quick glance to her at her final statement though before looking back at the road. "Why do I need a whip?"

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:02 am

"...I find it very sexy." Aoi turned beat red, but she always spoke her mind and never thought about what she was saying. Why start now?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:08 am

He was almost certain she was trying to break that already fragile wall of confidence he'd built, as when it came to compliments such as that they were hard to take smoothly. He felt his face reddening at the single spoken sentence, but much to his relief the restaurant was in sight.

"I...I see....ah, there it is. That's the place." He said, hoping maybe the fact they were at the establishment would be a good enough distraction.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:22 am

"I suppose that's Rinese for lets change the subject before she says more? Of course it is." Aoi got one more tease out, but she was excited as they pulled up. It looked very yummy. Well that food it would have inside, the restaurant was nice.

He had pulled a good distraction, she was rather hungry and focused entirely on food while they walked inside. Once they were at a table, she ordered enough to feed a small country. She even had room after for desert, which she teased Rin with as she tried to feed him small bites of the ice cream covered caramel apple pie monstrosity. No more teasing about sex or such for him...

As they headed back to the car, she let out a sigh and rubbed her bare belly. "Mmm, so full."

After a second of thought, she moved against Rin, holding his arm against her body in a hug. "And now I'm warm, Shiro-usa."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:27 am

Rin hadn't ordered anything big, just enough to settle his own smaller appetite. He was glad Aoi was enjoying her meal though; as she tried to feed him he, albeit a bit red faced, accepted her efforts and did as he was meant to in the situation.

Before they knew it they were done eating and heading back to the car, Aoi moving to hold his arm.

"I'm glad you enjoyed the food. I thought that place might be best since it wasn't too formal but not too...fast food either."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 8:58 am

"It was delicious! And very nice. I really liked it a lot, it was fancy being served..." Aoi was smiling up at Rin, a bit enamored at this idea and the man she was clinging to. She was easily pleased. As they made it to the car though, she stopped and a dark cloud came over her face.

"...Once we leave I have to go back." The car represented such... annoying things like what she had to do. Jobs, paperwork... A ball to prepare for. A killer to find. She clung to Rin's arm more and closed her eyes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:06 am

"I guess it can't last forever, but...if you'd like we can just sit in the car or go and sit in the park for a little while until you're ready. It's not like you'll be gone forever, focus on work and then time will fly by in no time." He tried to reassure, though he wasn't sure if it would work any.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:17 am

"You...want to then? Spend more time with me, for a while..." Aoi looked at Rin hopefully, though a small worry tinged her thoughts. That bench he had been on was no more. She... worried he'd want to go there. "Uh, could... we go to a different park this time? I'd like to see more."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:20 am

"Of course, why wouldn't I want to spend more time with you?" For a moment Aoi looked worried and was quiet for a moment before asking if they could go to a different park from what he assumed was the one she'd met him in. "We can, there's a different one just a short drive from here."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:33 am

"I-I..." Aoi couldn't answer Rin and instead smiled, pulling away from him to open the car door. It took a second of scrunching her face to get a smile, but she did before she slipped into the seat. Soon she would be a master at riding in the car! "That would be fine. As long as I can be by you I will be happy."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's Go to the Mall   

Back to top Go down

Let's Go to the Mall
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next