(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Doge to Good Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rukuya

Rukuya

Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:16 am

Kaimu gave a laugh as the dog tackled him over and began licking his face again. They were both pretty filthy now, covered in mud water. Seems he'd need a bath before the day was over with, though he had been planning on that anyway.

Back to top Go down
http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:29 am

The doggy barrel rolled off of the man, coming back up in hop onto all four legs. Oh yes, she was good. So good. The best dog that ever was. As she walked back to the man, she nudged his head as if to tell him to get up. The poor man did not wear mud as well as she did. It was a pity.

Taking his yukata in her mouth gently, she pulled trying to hurry him. 'come, doge must be place, doge has little time'
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:34 am

"Huh? Where do you wanna go?" He asked as the dog began pulling on his clothes. He got up, moving from his back and onto his feet as he patted the front of his clothes to knock off excess dirt and dust.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:42 am

"Bath" If someone thought dogs could say things like words or form a sentence, they would think this dog just said something instead of making a woofing sound that could have been mistaken for bath very easily. It whined and headed for the front of the alley.

Bending forward, it wiggled its butt in a very doggy manner and barked at Kaimu to follow it.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 4:59 am

Had he just heard something? He must be hearing things, or going crazy or something...that's what he figured anyway. There's no way the dog had just spoken the word 'bath.' It'd barked, certainly...but spoken...it couldn't have.

He followed it nonetheless, his yukata a bit heavy in the front due to the added weight of the soaked water. Not that minded though, this yukata had needed washing anyway...
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 5:19 am

Dog led man on a wild chase. The dog was leading him somewhere and for some odd reason kept avoiding certain streets. It may have been due to the oddly dressed people who was talking to others around them and asking questions, or it may have been due to shortcuts. One would never know. Instead, the dog led Kaimu to a small bathhouse. She stopped, waited for Kaimu to see she was going in and seemed to wish he'd follow.

If he followed her in, he'd be greeted by a kindly old woman who smiled and patted the dog on the head. "Aww, Zuzu found a friend. Come come, it is free for a friend of this one." The dog woofed and looked expectantly at Kaimu as if to say follow me. What kind of dog seemed to know this bath lady? If he asked would he get an answer from the lady?
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:05 pm

A bathhouse? Now Kaimu really was concerned on whether or not he'd heard the word bath from somewhere...though, he shook the thought as he entered it with the dog to soon be greeted by a sweet old woman.

"Zuzu, so that's her name?" Kaimu asked, smiling before he followed the dog as it seemed to want. "Is she your's?" He asked the old woman, "She's very sweet and lovable."

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:00 pm

Maybe it was all in Kaimu's head. Maybe he had heard a sound that his mind had worked to sound like a word, like those dogs who say 'momma'. And now that they went to the obvious place to go after mucking around in the mud, his mind connected the two and made him doubt things. The dog could know that mud puddles meant baths and liked baths, so thus got into mud puddles. Like a dog that gets treats for jumping or responding to commands. Or the dog could understand and communicate to Kaimu with words.

The old lady shrugged and patted Zuzu's head. "She is not anyone around here's, she just comes around for visits and helps out with small things. She's very good at carrying things and the children love her."

She handed the dog a pass for the bathhouse and the dog took it carefully in her mouth. The old lady held out one for Kaimu too. "Be a dear and wash her up? My back isn't what it used to be and my daughter is out shopping."
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 10:06 pm

"I see, that's really nice of her to help with things then." Kaimu responded, he'd honestly never met a dog smart enough to do that, most knew commands like sit and stay but that was it for the most part. It was amazing to see one so well trained.

He gave a nod to the woman at her request, "Sure, I can do that."

After he did that he'd wash off himself, he could wash off some himself, at least get some of the mud off his skin. He would wash his clothes later by the river. It was good his yukata was dark in color, as dirt didn't show as much as it would if it had been light.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 2:28 am

"It is. Its rather odd but she doesn't exactly have the ability to answer questions now does she?" The lady cackled and coughed, waving them through to the back. Zuzu, apparently its name, went on through. The baths were separated, but at this time of day it was empty.

Zuzu went up to a shower thing and wagged her tail vigorously. She woofed softly and did a circle dance. Someone was excited for baths and washes.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 9:01 pm

Kaimu followed Zuzu to the shower, noticing her excitement for the upcoming bath.

"Soon we'll have that pretty, white fur all cleaned up again!" He said as he gathered a sponge and brush before turning on the water, "alright, let's get started."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:22 am

Woof woof! Yes pretty white fur clean! Zuzu hopped on her front feet, bouncing in front of the cleaning buckets and such. Bathbathbathbath! She could barely contain her excitement, sitting still so he could soak her and scrub her clean with a puppy grin.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:41 am

Most of the dogs he'd come across hated being bathed, and they usually bolted at the site of water unless they were thirsty. He was happy to see Zuzu was one of the few that enjoyed baths though, as it was much easier to bath one when they enjoyed one.

When Zuzu was properly soaked he began washing the dirt off little by little, being gentle so as not to accidentally hurt her by scrubbing to hard.

Kaimu gave a smile, "Good, the dirt's coming out."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:54 am

Zuzu closed her eyes and kept her mouth shut as she was washed, only moving to make it easier on Kaimu to scrub off the dirt. It was kind of him to be very gentle and she woofed at him, still very happy. 'Yes yes happy man best friend'

When she was scrubbed and rinsed thoroughly, all the dirt out and gone, Zuzu shook herself. She obviously didn't care about getting Kaimu wet, though he was at this point probably somewhat wet. She was a dog, they didn't think of these things. Still, the dog was happy and wagged her still wet tail as she tried to lick Kaimu's face.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 1:59 am

Kaimu let out a laugh as Zuzu moved to lick him before he moved to pet her head lightly, "I'm glad you enjoyed your bath."

While washing her, most of the dirt had begun to remove itself from him thanks to the excess water, but he would need to properly rinse himself off.

"Ah, I'm going to rinse myself off really fast." He didn't know why he was telling this to the dog, but perhaps it understood he needed to get the dirt off of himself as well. He'd wash his yukata later as planned.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 2:36 am

Zuzu's tail wagged in a sort of acknowledgement of his talk of a quick rinse. Zuzu sat down and stared at Kaimu as if to say 'okay' while panting lightly, though she did nudge the soap at him. If he was filthy enough a dog was telling him to use soap, he probably should.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 18, 2013 11:53 pm

Picking up the soap Zuzu had pushed towards him, Kaimu thanked her before moving over towards the corner of the room where it wasn't wet from water before he began to disrobe. He couldn't have his clothes getting soaked even if they were dirty, a bathhouse was not the place to do laundry.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:12 am

Zuzu wagged her tail for a few seconds before the tail froze and Zuzu stared almost fearfully at Kaimu. The poor dog looked like it had stuck its hair in an electrical socket, it was so shocked that its fur all stood up on end and was completely frozen. No sound, no movement from the dog as it stood there in what could only be surprise.
Back to top Go down
Rukuya

Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:26 am

Properly disrobed Kaimu headed for the shower once more, adjusting the water before stepping under it. It wouldn't take too long to get the dirt off thankfully. Glancing over, he noticed Zuzu seemed rather...well, in shock? He couldn't place the word considering he was dealing with a dog and not a person.

"Ne? Zuzu, you alright? You look like you've seen a ghost? Hehe, guess that's not exactly the right saying when it comes to the Soul Society..."

He wasn't sure what the dog's problem was, so he had no way of knowing it was more or less stunned due to his state of undress considering normal animals tended to not care and people never really thought about it either.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 19, 2013 12:34 am

Zuzu, broken from her spell, yelped and ran out of the bath house like a bat out of hell. She seemed to have really seen a ghost and was running full tilt.

'not sight for doge eyes ever'

NO NO NO I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO SEE ANYTHING WHY DIDN'T HE WASH HIS CLOTHES WHAT THE HELL IS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Doge to Good Home   Free Doge to Good Home - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Doge to Good Home
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2