(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Water Surprise (nsfw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:16 am

"We shall show you the teamwork of the Rin Shark, Ruka!" Aoi grinned and jumped into the pool with a laugh, after a quick look for one of the guns. As she went under, she headed for one of the guns at the bottom, coming back up with it in her hands.

But where was her shark?

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:22 am

"Ohooooo~?" Ruka was intrigued, a humored smile on her face. Rin shark, oh she couldn't wait to see this.

Obviously, she wasn't just going to sit around. She made her move as soon as Aoi dived down and Rin had gone after the shark float for Aoi. Quickly, she swam to fetch one of the guns she'd kept, leaving the other one for Aoi or Rin, and readied the pool weapon behind her back.

Once Aoi had popped up, obviously looking for the shark; Rin, who now had it and was swimming under it as Aoi had earlier moved over to her from behind and lightly bumped the shark's nose to her.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:32 am

The ever helpful and cute assistant Lieutenant Rin Shark arrived with her steed! Looking at the too innocent looking Ruka, Aoi kissed Rin and then pointed. "Please hold it for a second so I can get on!"

He was a sweetheart, so he did as she asked though as she tried to climb up the slippery shark, the lotion made it hard to get a grip. She slid off a few times, bumping her poor assistant with her butt each time but FINALLY SHE WAS ON HER GLORIOUS STEED. Holding aloft her gun, she aimed it at Ruka. "Hehe, chaarge please~"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:46 am

Ruka watched in amusement at her increasingly flustered brother as Aoi worked her way onto the shark float. Really, these past few days this was the most embarrassed she'd ever seen him get, and the funnest time teasing she'd ever gotten to do as well.

She grinned when Aoi readied her gun, aiming it towards her.

At Aoi's request to charge, Rin pushed forward from behind the float, swimming it in Ruka's direction.

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:12 am

If Aoi had know how flustered Rin was before her, she would have been surprised. She thought Rin with a red face was normal by now, since normally he didn't stay without a blush for long. Okay her balance was set and her form good, but the main problem was when she held the gun it messed with her balance a bit.

As Rin pushed her forward, Aoi felt her legs slip from the lotion again and made a small eeping sound as she slide RIGHT off the shark. Her butt landing on Rin's head or face, she wasn't sure which, before she toppled to the side.

She would need much more training before she could master the Rin Shark.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:27 am

Ruka had almost lost grip on her water gun to hold onto her sides as she watched the comedic scene before her. It was taking all she had not to burst out laughing. She watched as Aoi fell on Rin and submerged them both, almost loosing it at the embarrassed and flustered face Rin had made before going under.

Rin, now underwater, didn't resurface immediately. There had to be a better way than this, or else he'd probably die before the day was out from embarrassment. No doubt Ruka was having a blast at what she'd just witnessed.

He thought for a moment, before something clicked in his mind, perhaps...

Rin swam towards and under Aoi, position himself so that when he resurfaced she'd be sitting on his shoulders. She'd wanted a Rin boat to begin with, right? Now to just hope she kept her balance.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:38 am

As Aoi fell into the water, she felt her face heating up at the sound of Ruka's laughter. Oh no not again! Poor Rin, her kept getting beaten by her butt and there was nothing he could do. He must be in such agony since she could still see Ruka laughing outside the water...

Planning on staying underwater forever now, Aoi felt Rin's hand on her legs and then... HIS HEAD BETWEEN HER LEGS. Bubbles came out of her mouth as she moved forward so as to not fall off backwards from. Her face was beat red as she was hanging over Rin, his hands.. rather high on her bare thighs. Her legs on his neck and and all the skin contact was erm... pleasant. She didn't want to say it so she could stay on his shoulders, but...

"I dropped the gun when I fell Rin."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:45 am

That was it.

Ruka couldn't hold her laughter back any longer, at Aoi's words she had the hold her sides from laughing so much. Rin had tried but in the end they'd lost their weapon against her. She managed to get a glimpse of Rin, noting he was completely red in the face. He'd likely get his revenge on all the teasing she'd done later. While he wasn't prone to teasing back he had his ways of getting back at her. This was all too worth it though. All very much worth it.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:49 am

Ruka's laughter was infectious and Aoi started laughing too. This was entirely ridiculous! Aoi felt so bad about it but she couldn't help laughing. She tried to speak in between giggles, but it was rather hard to. She calmed herself down long enough to speak, sounding very contrite and apologetic.

"I-I'm sorry Rin... I'm r-r-really sorry! Hehehehe, please don't be angry! Its just...really funny." As much as she liked where she was, Aoi tried to slide off of Rin and get away so she could hide.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:56 am

Rin allowed Aoi to get away, just so he could submerge himself in the pool. At first glance it looked like he'd been too embarrassed to stay surfaced, but despite his heavy embarrassment he was taking advantage of Ruka's immobility.

He sunk to where Aoi had dropped the gun, still able to hear the muffled laughter from his sister as he took it and swam back up. Once he resurfaced he wasted no time aiming it and firing at her.

"HAahaaha-AH!" Ruka, having been too distracted by the hilarity of the previous scene, hadn't noticed her brother going for the dropped gun and so he'd successfully gotten a direct shot. When she looked back at him she saw a grin on his reddened face.

It was only the start of his own payback.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:03 am

Planning on hiding underwater forever, Aoi noticed Rin had thought the same thing. Uh oh, she didn't want to disturb him there... So moving to the edge of the pool, she pulled herself out and wrapped her arms around her legs and buried her face in them while red. The sound of the water gun made her look up and start laughing though. "Aha! Nice hit!"

Smiling and clapping, Aoi cheered Rin on and blew him a kiss. "You can get her Rin~ Revenge for Rin shark failed attempts!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:15 am

"So you're gonna fight back, Rin Rin?" Ruka questioned, slowly going for her own gun as she tried to keep him distracted with conversation. "Though I'm assuming this is only the beginning, you wont be satisfied with a simple water fight."

"You're right, I won't be."

"I see, so I should be keeping my guard up for awhile then? There's no telling when you'll strike back!" At that word she aimed her gun and fired.

Rin submerged himself, having seen her going for the gun beneath the water from the start. He resurfaced under the shark float, propping it up and using it as cover as he fired back. His shot not directly hitting but still splashing her.

"Aoi, if I know Ruka she likely hid another gun in the hot tub just behind you." He mentioned, taking a quick glance at Aoi to see where she was now that he had the float for a shield.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:22 am

"Aye Aye Sir!" Aoi had been enjoying the fight and cheering Rin on. He was so ...wonderful when he took charge~ She liked it quite a bit better than flustered Rin. The Ruka War had begun! As her new commander ordered, Aoi moved so she could jump onto the edge of the hot tub. Balanced on one foot, she bent over and reached into it, finding the last gun and her weapon for now.

She hopped down after filling it with water and aimed for Ruka as she headed back to the pool. A float would make an excellent shield and she grabbed the comfy lounge float to use as she shot suppressing fire at the enemy! They could take her down~

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:32 am

Ruka readied her gun, turning in the water to just narrowly dodge Aoi's shots. She now had two opponents...with shields no less. None of the floats were near here anymore, now that she'd swam to the other side of the pool while her brother and Aoi had been talking earlier.

She couldn't just give up though, that wouldn't be much fun at all.

Rin was a good shot, but in the water she was faster, she could dodge them. Now she had Aoi to worry about though, which would probably make up for Rin's lack of speed in some way or another.

Again she narrowly avoided a shot from Rin, who'd taken the chance to shoot while she'd been in though. As soon as she'd dodged she fired back at him, but he'd used to float as a shield. He still had a grin on his face, knowing full well he and Aoi had the advantage now.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:42 am

Aoi slid into the pool, refilling her gun and moving forward. She was the faster of the her pairing in the water, so she could get closer and dodge better. However the float slowed her down some and she considered losing it for a second... Yep! Float gone!

The red head was definitely a way worse shot than Ruka or Rin, but she could dodge Ruka's attacks better and draw attention to allow Rin clear shots. She'd do anything to keep that happy smile on everyone's faces, but especially his.

Her water shots went slightly wide, not even their splashes hitting Ruka, but the return fire almost got her. She dove under and came back up a few feet away, laughing as she kept shooting.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 4:54 am

Aoi's distraction worked, as Ruka couldn't keep her eyes on the both of them and Aoi was moving in on her fast, she had to keep the closer opponent from getting too close.

At a shot from both Rin and Aoi, she submerged herself, turned under the water in Aoi's direction. Deciding on a plan, she resurfaced, first swiping a splash in Rin's direction to give her a moment's freedom before shooting at Aoi.

What she hadn't noticed was the float she'd fired at no longer had Rin behind it.

'!' She felt something against the back of her head, a chuckle coming from behind her.

Ruka glanced back to see Rin, holding the water gun pointed at her head.

"I think we'll be taking this victory." Rin smiled.

When Ruka had submerged herself earlier, Rin had done the same, abandoning the float he'd waited for the distracted Ruka to resurface. He hadn't known whether or not she'd notice but to his luck she hadn't and it'd given him a chance to make him move.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:05 am

Noticing Ruka's and Rin's dives, Aoi got hit with the final shot from Ruka as a distraction, realizing she needed to take one to allow Rin a chance to secure victory. Pretending it was a fatal shot, She fell backwards into the water with a fake groan. Her arm held up to the sun, she floated there as she spoke her final words. "Tell Rin... to eat a pizza...in my honor... Goodbye commander~"

His plan was a success but at what cost?! Aoi grinned from her floating death, knowing the game was over but not bringing herself to move from her pretend death positioning. It was less dramatic otherwise.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:14 am

"Fine! You two win this time but I'll be back for my revenge!" Ruka laughed, dropping her gun in defeat while Rin swam over the the "dead" Aoi.

"Nicely done, couldn't have one without you." Rin commented, poking Aoi, who was playing dead, lightly in the cheek.

A splash of sorts was heard, signalling Ruka had stepped out of the pool. She turned to Rin and Aoi and grinned, "How about we dry off and have some real food soon? My treat to the victors." She winked before turning and grabbing a towel to dry herself off with.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:21 am

"Hehe." A small laugh escaped the floating body, but was quickly shushed. Team Rin Shark would never be defeated like that! She felt the waves from someone swimming over to her but didn't move a muscle and fixed her face to blank with a smile and her eyes closed.

It turned out to be Rin, who poked her on the cheek. She wanted to respond with a 'thank you!' or 'you were really cute there and I want to kiss you' or 'shhh i am dead'. However she did none of those things. She was stone, she was still water. She was deeead and it was kind of ironic the dead person playing dead you know? Aoi's mouth moved and she quickly stifled the smile that would have appeared.

At the sound of food, Aoi almost gave in. Her willpower was tested sorely but she did not give in!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:28 am

Rin noticed Aoi resist smiling as she was determined to stay dedicated to her role. He waited, not saying a word as Ruka stepped inside to likely go and get dressed before she started cooking.

"Shall I assume we take on the roles from the classic Sleeping Beauty?" Rin whispered with a smirk, not even knowing himself where this sudden confidence was coming from. Perhaps it was from besting Ruka, he wasn't sure. Once he'd said that he leaned over slightly to plant a light kiss on Aoi's lips before pulling away. "The only way to awaken the princess is through a kiss."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:44 am

Aoi shivered a bit as Rin spoke in a whisper, a slight blush on her cheeks before she felt his lips touch hers softly. Oh boy she was in trouble. Her heart was beating so fast as she flipped over from her floating position. She couldn't look at Rin but she was obviously very flustered as her one hand came up to feel her burning cheeks. Oh nonononono, her pulse was flipping out and now she was all... mmm...

"R-Rin..." Aoi whispered his name softly, the only thing she could say as she kept her eyes diverted from his face. If he saw her now... If she saw him...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:55 am

He felt a little proud, for once he wasn't the one completely flustered, but still, he knew exactly how she felt. He probably wouldn't stay this confident for long though, it was only a matter of time before he'd been the one completely red in the face again.

Rin brought his hand up to rest on her head, petting it like she liked.

"Let's go dry off, if you want you can use the shower to get rid of the chlorine from the pool as well. By the time we both get done with those things Ruka will have a nice meal ready."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:01 am

Aoi was still flustered as Rin started patting her head, though that calmed her down enough to make a pouty face though she couldn't look at him just yet. If she did it, her face would probably give away how much what he had done affected her. Instead of pattings, she wanted more kisses. Siiigh.

But his wording as he spoke confused her and Aoi mumbled her reply, still unable to properly speak. "Um...does that...mean...we take...one together then? A...shower... I mean..."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:09 am

Just like he predicted...it wouldn't be long before he was the red faced, flustered one.

Aoi's...suggestion had definitely thrown him off guard, that confidence he'd just had replaced by the now occasional stuttering mess.

"Th-th-that's...ah...I mean...c-couples...do do that sometimes b-bu-but usually when...when th-they've been together...long-longer...a-and h-have become...ah...uhm...more in-intimate with one...one another."

He was trying to explain...if that string of stuttering could really be labeled an explanation anyway.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Thu Dec 05, 2013 6:14 am

Aoi moved herself a bit closer in the water, leaning against Rin and wrapping her arms around his neck. Her body was warm and felt nice pressed against his, though she was missing the confident Rin from before a little bit.

"Ah, so you must be more intimate before doing that. So...like sex? Obviously we have kissed and...well you touched me... so thats the next big intimate step? Or are those other ones what you mean? Like ones where you use your mouth and such? Is there a book I can read on all the levels of this stuff? I'm not sure how much time must pass or what we have to do in order."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next