(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:42 pm by The ArchKitty

» Science Rules
Wed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Wed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Thu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Wed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Share | 

Water Surprise (nsfw)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:36 am

Aoi turned beet red and a hand went to the place on her body where Rin had left his mark, just at the edge of her breast. It wasn't there now, it hadn't transferred to her gigai, but she knew it was still there. Her neck started turning red and she spoke up with a bit of a squeak. She didn't want Ruka to think Rin was bad at these things! "I-It was really fun... I liked his lips, they felt...nice... Erm! No No no what am I saying aaah! Sorry!"

Too much information! The red head looked entirely embarrassed and dove under the water to hide. There was no blanket! Noooooo!

║There's no one who can beat her║
║"Good fortune comes to those who smile"║

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:43 am

"Hooo~ Well, Rin Rin I wasn't aware you had it in you." Though it was then she watched the now red Aoi dive underwater. "Wahh, Aoi-chan!" She'd really gotten flustered over that, which just added more sparks to Ruka's curiosity.

Letting Rin go, she gave him a look that said 'please get her before she drowns' to which a red faced Rin hesitantly nodded to before diving underwater himself.

Once underwater Rin swam to where Aoi was and offered his hand, his free one motioning up as if to say 'we need to resurface.'

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

「No matter when, I don’t want to forget it.
That smile is my sun.
Because the flood of love won’t stop,
I’m being filled with these feelings.
I want you to let me stay by your side.」

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://rukuya.tumblr.com/
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:52 am

Aoi sat at the bottom of the pool, thinking the water would boil if she stayed down there from how red her face is. She shook her head at Rin, her hair floating around her like blood draining from her head. 'I will not go up there and face this scary world where I ruined you in front of your sister. Never.'

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 4:58 am

It seemed like she would cooperate, though...Rin couldn't just leave her down here, Ruka really would get concerned then...

Rin gave a shrugging motion, a swam off, out of Aoi's frontal view; making it look as if he'd given up. What he did though, was swim far enough, circle around her before wrapping his arms around her waist from behind and swimming up.

He really needed to breath at this point, so upon resurfacing he let out a rather large breath before taking another one. "S-Sorry, I couldn't...just...leave you down there. We can't have you drowning on us." He tried to explain in case she was angry at him for doing that. "Sorry."

[hus-] Haruka (Konoha) | Clear | Kotarou | Masato | Hajime | Ikki | Sakuya | Byakuya [-bandos]

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:08 am

Aha, he would leave her to her honorable death by drowning. Rin was too kind. Aoi closed her eyes, wondering if she COULD drown? Did her or her gigai even need to breathe? She was dead right? So why would she need to do this? Was is just to pass for human? Pondering these important questions in life, or afterlife, Aoi didn't notice Rin's movements until her zen like thoughts were smushed against his chest.

She let out an underwater eep that was more bubbles than sound and was quickly taken to the surface. Aoi spluttered a bit and tried to turn in Rin's arms so she could face him and glare, her blue eyes vibrant against her slightly red skin. "Riiin. I was fine. I can hold my breath for long periods of time. I shamed you and didn't want to come back up till I could apologize properly."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:15 am

"Still, if you'd stayed down there too long we would have worried." He replied, offering her a small smile. "As for the whole shaming me thing, Ruka would have found out eventually. So i'm not taking it too hard."

"Ne~ Aoi-chan, are you okay?" Ruka questioned, "I didn't think the questions and teasing would embarrass you that much, I'm sorry."

Whenever it came to her teasing she really meant no harm with it, but she assumed she could go a little far with things without realizing at first.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:22 am

"Oh... I didn't know you'd be worried. I thought you'd be upset at me." Looking contrite and a bit ashamed of her actions, Aoi felt guilty for feeling happy at Rin's actions. He had just been worried... he hadn't wanted to hold her.

"Ruka, no its okay! I am fine, I am just not used to teasing and thought I said something hurtful... Please forgive me!" Knowing the woman had meant no harm, Aoi felt worse at her actions. She hadn't been thinking, just reacting, like she normally did. And now she had caused a problem...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:29 am

Freeing one of his hands from around Aoi, Rin playfully and lightly bumped Aoi on the top of the head before petting it like she liked. "Don't look so sad, you're not at fault for anything."

"Yeah! It's fine!" Ruka agreed having swam a bit closer in their direction. "Heyyy! I got an idea! I could get the floats! Those'll be fun to play with."

Before either Rin or Aoi could respond, Ruka exited the pool and went inside. They had a few, ones shaped like animals you could sit on and others that were just meant for relaxation, she had originally planned on them but had gotten caught up in setting up a snack table and hiding the water guns.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:37 am

Aoi stuck her tongue out at Rin as he bopped her head, she had rather liked that arm around her waist. Still pettings were nice and she melted against Rin. Laying her head on his shoulder she gave a smile to Ruka. "Floats? Those sound fun, if they make you float. I could make Rin push me around like a boat. A steam boat. A rin boat?"

As Ruka left the pool, Aoi looked around for the guns. They should surprise attack the Commander when she came back... But Rin was holding and patting her. She lifted her head and smile at the young man, her hand reaching up to cup his cheek. He could keep them both afloat for a few seconds. "Thank you."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:46 am

Rin gave a small chuckle, not quite sure what she was thanking him for but he continued with the petting, knowing she liked it. "So you want me to push you on one of the floats?" He questioned. "A...Rin boat as you put it?" He added with another chuckle.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:50 am

"Hm..." Aoi thought about it for a few seconds before she kissed Rin's nose again. "I would in a bit. Right now I want to be right here. It...feels nice when you hold me... Skin to skin..."

She tinted red before continuing. "I...think I liked when you grabbed me like that. It made my heart beat a bit faster."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:53 am

Rin blushed slightly, "Ah..s'that so? I was worried when I grabbed you like you'd get mad."

While his biggest concern had been getting her to resurface then, he had been worried about angering her, even if the bigger worry was making sure she wouldn't drown...he wasn't even sure if shinigami needed to breath, but still, he wasn't going to take that chance.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 am

"Mm mm." Aoi shook her head quickly, smiling slightly. "I was being silly and worrying you. I err... It...showed me you cared in your own way."

It was nice the water cooled her down some, otherwise Aoi would be red from all the contact she got from Rin's body. So much skin...

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:06 am

"I see...S-sorry I can't always bring myself to express that...straightforwardly all the time." He said with a sheepish smile. He'd like to, but sometimes he'd just get too embarrassed and stop himself.

"Alright! The floats have arrived!" Ruka said, walking out carrying around four floats piled on one another. Two of them being the usual, relaxation floats while the other two were shaped like a dolphin and a shark, both big enough to ride on.

Ruka put them all at the pool's edge for easy access, "I figured I'd get two of each!"

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:12 am

"Do not be sorry. I just don't know unless you tell me, but I can live without that. Or...stay dead?" Aoi spoke softly and booped Rin's nose with her finger. As Ruka came outside, Aoi swam away from Rin with a large smile as she noticed the floats. "Uwaaa! Look a dolphin! I used to love those before I found out they are the rapists of the ocean. Did you know they will go after anything with holes?"

Grabbing the shark one, Aoi pulled it into the water and splashed slightly at Ruka. "Get back in before you dry out! Huh? Uh oh..."

Noticing her arm was getting red, Aoi frowned at it. She usually had that part covered when she went outside and her gigai couldn't get sunburnt... could it? Oh well. Holding the shark above her head, she started swimming around pretending to be a shark. A vicious evil shark.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:17 am

Ruka was left silent for awhile at the strange fun fact Aoi had thrown at them, but laughed it off before getting back into the water herself. "Alright, back in!" She said upon resurfacing, loving the feeling of getting back into the water.

Rin watched as Aoi played with the shark, but her quiet 'uh oh' hadn't escaped his ears. What'd she uh oh for though exactly? With a shrug he swam towards the vicious shark terrorizing the ocean...or well, pool.

"Why'd you 'uh oh' just now?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:24 am

The vicious monster shark, who Aoi was fondly calling Sir Pouncer in her head, was about to nom upon the delicious looking Ruka in a silent attack was pulled up short by the next juicy morsel about to be devoured just jumping into its lap!

Aoi booped Rin on the head with a giggle. "And now you have been eaten. I uh ohed since I was starting to burn. But... its not like its an issue."

Making a sort of face to try and signify that it was a shinigami thing and he shouldn't worry, she tried to make sure she didn't say anything too weird in front of Ruka. "Now~ I must go hunt my prey." Aoi somehow fanangled herself onto the shark and then slowly attempted to turn herself around on it. It wasn't easy.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:30 am

Starting to burn....so that's what it was.

"Ohhh no." Before Aoi could get away, Rin grabbed her waist from behind, seeing as how she could just get away if he'd grabbed the float. "What you need is sunscreen. If you don't have that you're just gonna burn more."

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:34 am

"Eep, but I didn't bring any!" Aoi did not try to get away, really liking how Rin kept grabbing her like this as she was pulled back into the water. In fact she kind of went a bit limp and let him keep a hold of her. Her voice lowered to a whisper. "Its not a problem... Riiin."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:39 am

"We have some here." He replied simply. "It may not seem like a problem now but it's going to hurt a lot later if don't do anything about it."

He knew from experience on that part, one time he'd foolishly forgotten some and had gotten pretty badly burned because of it. He hadn't wanted to move for a week.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:43 am

Aoi squirmed a bit in his grip, testing it but... Really didn't try. Sighing, Aoi went completely limp against Rin. "All right... If it will make you happy. It means I have to stay out of the pool for a bit though, right?"

Maybe Ruka would save her from this evil fate... Being out of the pool, away from her new shark best friend.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:47 am

"Trust me, you'll be grateful later." Rin explained before looking over at Ruka, "Ruka, where did you put the sunscreen?"

Ruka, popping up from her recent submerge-session underwater looked over at Rin and Aoi before thinking. "Ah, it's in the chair next to the snack table! What you forget some Rin Rin? Remember what happened last time?" She asked with a teasing smirk.

"Regretfully...yes." He answered, "but no, it's not for me."

"Ahhh, I see. Then have some snacks or something while you're dealing with the sunscreen! They're there to be eaten!" She replied with a smile.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:51 am

Rin was being a bit bossy. Aoi kind of liked this side to him, though she shot a puppy dog betrayer eyes at Ruka for not helping her out of this mess. Sighing and knowing there was no way out of it, Aoi attempted to head for the edge of the pool. She would do this and get some snacks, and maybe... hm. Idea?

"Thank you Ruka. I shall definitely get some in me~ Were you as red as an apple Rin? You really should be more careful about that stuff."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rukuya

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 6:56 am

'Be more careful about that stuff?' Rin resisted the action of letting his eye twitch, 'says the girl who's literally willing to let that happen to her now.'

Rin headed out of the pool as well, mostly wanting to get a drink or something since before getting into the pool he'd just been sitting under the sun. While walking to the table Rin ignored the how...uncomfortable it was to have his now soaked trunks cling to him and weigh him down. That was one downside to the whole swimming thing, not a big one, but still a downside.

That smile is my sun.

Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:00 am

What Rin called a downside Aoi admired a bit. He was rather lanky and thin but... it fit him nicely. So did the wet hair clinging onto his face and neck. She could only admire for so long before grabbing the bottle of goopy goop. A towel allowed her to dry herself off a bit and she pulled her hair to the side and wrung it just enough to get rid of the constant dripping. It was now she put her insidious plot into action. She KNEW about sun screen, it wasn't unknown in the seireitei. But Rin was ignoring all her hints about gigais and such so....

"Rin... Can you help me put my sunscreen on?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Water Surprise (nsfw)   

Back to top Go down

Water Surprise (nsfw)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next