(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Just seeing if they fit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kira

Just seeing if they fit Empty
PostSubject: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 19, 2013 11:45 pm

Allira absolutely adored the cute, sexy outfits that Mistress Esmerelda wore. She was so beautiful and her clothes always accentuated her allure.

Allie's clothes were so... immature in comparison. She didn't have any sexy garments or mesh gowns or lacy unmentionables. When she was certain Esmerelda was away doing other things to amuse herself, Allie snuck into the lady's wardrobe to try on her clothes.

Oh dear... some of this stuff was so risque it made her blush seeing it. She donned a black lace thong and red see-though bustier. Oh it was too much. Too lovely. But it didn't look as good on her as it did on Esmerelda.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:01 am

Esmerelda hummed quietly to herself as she strolled along the corridors of her keep, heading for her personal quarters. It had been an eventful few days... Or she assumed it had. She'd woken up in a human prison cell with no recollection of the past 72 hours and a tattoo of what looked like... The scrungy guy from that human show Always Sunny as a ferret? Even she was baffled this time. She'd promptly torn the patch of skin off and used her release form to heal it when she returned home.

And AS she was returning home, she heard a little noise. Something... in her wardrobe room? Well... Well well well... She smiled, her footsteps immediately shifting to become noiseless. It seemed one of the fraccions had decided to do some snooping. Depending on which one, she HAD been looking for a good excuse to set something on fire.

But as she stealthily approached, her eyes briefly snapped open. WELL. This WAS a surprise. If perhaps a welcome one. Allira was misbehaving? This WAS just what she needed after a long weekend. MUCH better then setting something on fire. She walked up silently, right behind the girl. "Seeing if we wear the same size?" She asked simply, with a little chuckle and a smirk, arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:18 am

Allira was startled so badly by the sound of her master's voice that she froze and dropped the silky panties she had been holding and examining. Her face turned as bright red as her - technically Esmerelda's - bustier. Her skin bristled with goosebumps and the little hairs on her neck stood on end.

She spun around and backed up close to the underwear drawer. "Ah... ah... M-mistress... w-w-what a surprise!"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:25 am

Her smirk widened, her eyes closing momentarily. She DID like it when Allira called her that... She took a step forward, eyes still closed. "Yes, it IS a surprise..." Her eyes slowly slid open. She was giving Allira that crazy stare. The one that said this could go either good or bad or who even knows for the poor girl. "Me coming home and surprise! You're in my unmentionables. I'm curious to know what you're doing... But I could already hazard a guess." She took another step closer to the girl.

"The question is, what are we going to DO about this? After all, you KNOW you're not allowed in my quarters when I'm not here... And I didn't think it needed to be SAID that you're not supposed to go wearing my clothes..." She was almost legitimately angry. She would be too if Allira didn't look so damned cute. "But... I think maybe I can see what you wanted to see. Your clothes are... all so innocent and cute... You wanted to see what it was like to dress like an adult, yes?" She never felt like Allira was particularly childish, but what anger she did have meant she was going to tease her extra today.
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:37 am

"M-mistress, p-please for-forgive this insubordination. I was, you see... I did..." she let out a sigh, defeated. Oh she was so good. It's like she could read Allie's mind! She felt like a child in her cute clothes, but she had a woman's body. She wanted to know what it was like to be in sexy clothes. Thongs, bustiers, pantyhose, nightgowns...

"You're right, as always," she said. She looked down and twiddled her fingers together. "It was just an experiment. I was going to buy my own when I saw what looked good on me." She pursed her lips. "But what's done is done."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:44 am

Esmerelda took another step closer to the girl. She was tempted to let her eye wander, but she would have more then enough time to get a good look soon. She snickered a little though at Allira's defeat. That's right. Don't lie to your mistress. She took another step closer. She'd be bumping into the girl if she did it again. She wanted to make her nervous though. Oh, she was SO cute when she was nervous...

Her eyes finally did break eye contact when Alira reached down to twiddle her fingers. Deciding the girl needed to feel just a bit more embarrassed, her hands darted down, snatching her wrists and pulling them just a bit apart. It would stop her from performing her little nervous habit... It would also stop her hands from blocking her view. "Yes... What's done is done.. You've worn them now, so I couldn't possibly take them back... Besides..." Her voice suddenly took on a saccharine sweet quality. "Why would you sneak around? You know your Mistress will help you." Allie would know from past experiences the sweet tone of voice meant trouble. It meant she was getting devious. "Tell you what... Why don't you go pick out the rest of your outfit. Just go pick out the clothes you want to try on and bring them to me. I'll be right here." She gave a mischievous smile before taking a step or two back. She lazily summoned her wolf Construct and lounged atop it, getting comfortable as Allie went to pick out the rest of her outfit.
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 12:56 am

A tempest of emotions stirrs in Allie's chest. Fear of what's to come, embarassment that she was caught, shame that she would even attempt this in the first place... and a unique sensation, something she thought may have been love, but she wasn't entirely certain... that rose in her heart when she said she would have helped her if she'd just asked. Oh why oh why didn't she just ask in the first place? Was it because she craved this discipline? That maybe she wanted to do something bad? It had made her heart race to sneak around, and it felt good.

"M-mistress, I couldn't possibly..." Allie watched the wolf appear and stepped back. Her face turned pale with terror. All the blood that had rushed to her face was quickly evacuating the area. "I couldn't take anything else! I should have never taken these things that I did. But I'll clean them! I'll make them completely sanitary! I wouldn't want to ruin any of your fine clothes."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:06 am

She watched Allie jitter around like a mouse. She smiled, her mask fragment fangs baring just a bit. She truly did have a wonderful little servant in the girl. So useful, so spunky, so full of life... It's what made things like this all the sweeter. All that strength and vitality, turned to whimpers and blushes. Just for her.. Allie sure did know how to make an Espada feel special. She crossed her legs daintily atop the wolf.

"Allie..." Her voice wasn't overly sweet, or threatening. Just sort of plain. "This is quite adorable, but please... If Mistress says it's all right to pick out some clothes, it's all right..." She smirked. "You should know by now, if I were truly displeased... Those clothes wouldn't be usable by me anyway. They would be soaked with your lifeblood." It was fairly true. She might have just killed any random Arrancar caught doing the same thing. But Allie was... well... She supposed it was debatable to call her 'lucky'. For the same action that would have warranted a death penalty from anybody else, Allie was to be given a good time... Though she WOULD be apologizing, Esmerelda would see to that.
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:18 am

The mention of lifeblood made her own blood run cold. Oh, Allie, you are in deep shit now. If you don't suck up and beg for mercy then Esmerelda will have your head on a pike before this is over.

"O-of course, Mistress. I'll find something pleasing. Something..." she gulped. Something that won't get me hanged, she wanted to say, but kept that from escaping her tongue. "Something less valuable so you won't lose something you like."

She fumbled around in the wardrobe, her fingers and legs trembling, knowing her mistress and that wolf were watching her with soul-piercing eyes. She took out a pair of leopard-print tight pants that Esmerelda hadn't worn in several months. Surely she wouldn't miss these. Then a black shirt with a low v-cut that had always prominently displayed her cleavage. Esmerelda had dozens of the same shirt, surely one going missing wouldn't be too horrible.

"Umm, these then."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:36 am

She wanted to sigh and slap her forehead. The girl had obviously read far too far into the legitimacy of her threat. Like she would ever kill Allie. Especially over something like this. The girl knew better. Then again, she didn't usually do things like this. Still, she decided against alleviating the girl's fears. She wouldn't be harmed... at least not seriously, but it would serve an effective punishment to let her think she would be.

However, she wanted to die when she realized Allie had found all that. When had she even bought those pants? The shirt was nice... Almost too nice. Ugh, she wanted to keep that shirt. Okay, well the pants made a good enough excuse to make her put them both back. Wait, not the pants. She got up, a devious smile on her face as she walked over to Allie. She pleasantly, almost cutely, cocked her head to the side. And then in a single motion her sword was out, swung up through the air. It looked like just one slice, but the pants suddenly fell to ribbons. She slowly lowered her blade to Allie, pressing it very lightly between her cleavage. Enough she could feel the point. Not enough to draw any blood.

"Are you mocking me? If I tell you to pick something out, I don't mean to dredge up the bottom of my wardrobe. Go put that gross shirt back where you found it..." She paused. "But do hang it up. Make sure it's not creased..." She blinked. "Because it will look better when I BURN IT LATER that way." Good save...? "Now, pick out something that will actually look GOOD on you..." She paused. "And I do mean an OUTFIT. Heels, jewelry. The works." She pressed just a BIT with the sword, enough to just BARELY break the skin. Not even enough to draw blood. Just enough to sting. "Understood?"
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:21 am

Allira startled back when Esmerelda shredded the pants and pinned her in one quick motion. She bit her lower lip, scared of saying something to provoke her any further. Oh god how am I going to get out of here alive?

The sting of her sword didn't hurt at all compared to her words. "Y-yes, Mistress." She folded up the shirt and put it back on the hanger.

Urg, Esme wanted Allie to pick out so many pieces of clothes... and jewelry too? Allie found thigh-high striped mesh stockings and a garter belt to hold it up. She put on a short black leather skirt that made about an inch of skin show between it and the stockings. She stepped into a pair of blood-red high heels.

She fretted over what she should wear on the top. She saw a shirt that she liked, but Esmerelda really liked that one, too... if Allie picked it, she feared Mistress would kill her for defiling it. She settled on a red tank-top sprinkled with sequins and a leather jacket with silver studs to match the leather skirt. She regretted it immediately. Did Esmerelda like this jacket? It might not be easy to replace...

Now for jewelry... Since she'd apparently settled on red and silver for her colors today, she put on a silver necklace with rubies. She put on a bracelet-and-ring combination that was appropriately called a slave bracelet. Last of all, she put on a red felt hat with a silver pin.

"Umm, h-how is this?"
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 4:43 am

Esmerelda settled back into her comfortable perch atop the wolf as Allie went about putting on a better outfit this time. And how she went to work. It took an extra dose of determination to keep her demeanor grim as she watched the girl put those garter belts on. And of course she would have to start there and find a top next. And the little gap between it and the stockings? She absentmindedly started rubbing her leg as she waited for her to finish. When she did, Esmerelda slipped off of the wolf, walking forward and slowly pacing in a circle around the girl. Well... Well well well... She had gone for a very 'punk' little look. She smirked, walking in front of her.

She lifted her sword, pointing it to the girl's stomach. Just to scare her one more time with it. She lifted the sword in the air and sheathed it before stepping up to the girl. Not that she would pretend this was going to be a fearful encounter for too much longer. She desired wails and quivering from the fraccion, but terror wasn't the motivator she found ideal for them. Walking up to the girl, she placed her hand around her neck, fingers reaching up to grasp her chin as she walked her backwards into a wall, pressing herself forward against Allie to pin her there. The shape of the younger arrancar's body against her just made scaring her seem all the more tedious.

"I do not take lightly to my subordinates, even you, rifling through my belongings." She let her hot breath fall on the girl. "If I catch you doing it again, I will hang you by your feet outside of my castle for a week," she said as her hand found its way from around her neck, caressing across her face and through her hair until she was cradling the girl's head. "But this time, I can think of more...intimate punishments for you.." She pulled forward, pressing her lips to Allie's fiercely, claiming the girl's mouth for her own with a pleased little noise. Not forgetting that she was still pretending this was a punishment, she used the opportunity to sink her fangs into the inside of the girl's lip.
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 4:08 am

Sweat dripped in glistening beads down Allie's forehead as the mistress pinned her to the wall. Her heart thumped so fast she was certain it would jump out of her mouth. She felt dizzy thinking about being hanged by her feet. So dizzy that it was a good thing she was pinned down or else she might topple over.

"It won't happen aga-" she tried to assure her mistress that she would obey, but Esme silenced her with a kiss.

Oh... oh god. This was it. The fear and the arousal all mixing together to create a feeling of intense love. She understood Esme wasn't going to hurt her too badly, even though Allie craved punishment for this act. But there was something warm and inviting about knowing that despite how she misbehaved, the mistress still showed her love. Oh could there be anyone else in the universe who could make her feel this way? Anyone else who could made her bones tremble and take her breath away at the same time?

Allie raised her arms to touch Esme ever so gently. Would mistress restrain her? Allie loved to touch the lady intimately, but being restrained and being under her control always worked magic on her sex drive.
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 20, 2014 3:33 am

NOT NOT NOT NOT SFW
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kira

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 3:30 pm

nswf:
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 23, 2014 11:17 pm

nsfw
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just seeing if they fit   Just seeing if they fit I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just seeing if they fit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: