(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Laboratory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bebo

Bebo

The Laboratory - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory   The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 23, 2014 5:11 pm

"Ah, I see." Alexander paused for a second, already mentally deciding on what tools and equipment he might use to fill her request. He wasn't surprised a person like Des just used brute strength to solve her problems; After all, it was the least complicated way to get things done most of the time.

"I am of the same mind really. As a man of science, Kido is my least preferable form of combat." He laughed a bit as he walked over towards one of his workdesks and pulled out another piece of paper, also grabbing a nearby pencil. "Now, how large of a radius are we speaking? Enough to fill a decent sized room?" He asked the other Captain as he sat down and got ready to draft some designs.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory   The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 2:30 am

"Room sized would be amazing. Just taze a whole bar full of rowdy belligerent people. Faster and the chances for collateral damage just drops." Des said just imagining all the paperwork she could've saved with an invention like this.

Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory   The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 27, 2014 1:35 pm

Reaching up to a cabinet and grabbing another tiny canister like the one he had the Squad 4 Captain use earlier in the day, he tossed it over towards Des as he then turned back and began drafting up some designs. There was one which required a button press to prime the device, another which would go off when struck with enough impact, and so on. All of them however were in the same sort of shape, a small spherical-like grenade.

"Channel some of your energy into that. Your spiritual energy will be the catalyst for this. Using actual electricity is somewhat dangerous as you know, so instead I believe simulating it with your own energy will work leagues better, plus you will not be affected by the blast." He remarked as he dutily continued to draft and draw. "Of course, if you really so desire, I'm not going to object to using the real thing." Alexander remarked. He was a scientist, of course he was all for efficiency.
Back to top Go down
Kanu

Kanu

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory   The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 1:57 am

Des caught the object and stared at it with a grin, she may not be quite up to date with technology but she always loved all these awesome things created. "So, I just channel energy into this? And Then boom, I'll have a grenade made of me?" The captain said as she began concentrating her energy into the canister.

"Got a question, will those hit by this do the seizure twitch when it goes off?"
Back to top Go down
Bebo

Bebo

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory   The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:21 am

"Its essentially a concentrated blast of your own energy. Basically, its like a mini kido spell you don't need to spend time casting." Alexander remarked as he continued to work on his drawings. "Yes, their muscles would also spasm when struck by this, just like electric currents running through someone. Why, are you into the whole sadism thing, Miss Des?" He asked with a bit of a chuckle as he finished his last sketch and set his pencil down. He then stood up and held the paper out for her to take as he walked over to the other Captain.

"These are the most efficient designs I've thought up. As you can see, there is a classical grenade type, where you prime it and then throw it, or an impact-type grenade, where it would go off when struck with enough force such as tossing it into the ground. Also a proximity-type if you're looking to keep prisoners from wandering around. I only have the materials right now to create two of these, however." He spoke, pointing to each as he demonstrated them. Once she picked the two out, he could get to work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Laboratory   The Laboratory - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Laboratory
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Soul Society :: Seireitei :: Division Twelve-
Jump to: