(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

We are an OC Bleach RP looking for people who enjoy easy-going role playing, but we do enjoy a bit of excitement here and there.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Tuxedo Ruk & Kitty's Otome Adventures
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 10, 2023 8:27 pm by Rukuya

» Science Rules
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 5:34 pm by Potatoes O'Brien

» Box of Nerds
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2015 11:12 am by Yes

» Lost and Found... Hopefully? [Open]
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 9:24 pm by Rukuya

» Much Ado About Eating
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 11:27 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Saintly Territory
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:22 pm by The ArchKitty

» tl;dr—The Philosophy of Knowledge and Sand Castles
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2015 11:13 am by Potatoes O'Brien

» Colors of the Heart
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:52 am by The ArchKitty

» Double Face [Shinya]
Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:56 pm by Rukuya

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Can I really wear that?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

Can I really wear that? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 6:38 pm

"Esmerelda is much smarter than she appears. She's seen my annoyance first hand and really didn't like it as much as she liked living." Saraiyu yawned again, swatting Elly lightly. "I suppose I should reprimand you for your comments, but it is slightly true that that is how she shows herself to the outside world. Its a good smoke screen for her real talents."

"Well, another human would be troublesome... Thinking it over." She did have the one human ghostlike being here already, adding another would just make Yuri jealous again like she had been for Elly. "We don't need more trouble than we have... Now go change, I need to see the last one before I decide."

At the surprise hug though, Sarai smiled slightly and patted Elly's head before the arrancar backed away. She didn't want to show too much affection but... she did need to reassure such an insecure one. Maybe she was just a bit too tired to care right now though. "You are quite emotional today Elly, but it is fine. Do not apologize, you did not cause any issues. Just make sure that the others do not see this, it is not seemly for me."

She ended that sentence with a slightly snooty sniff. What in the world was Sarai up to?
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 26, 2013 11:17 pm

"I suppose that makes sense. I always figured she had to be good at SOMETHING, otherwise you wouldn't tolerate her... shenanigans..." she rubbed her head after the swat. Not that it stung or an"ything. Just a reflex. "And hrm.. What would her real talents be? Or am I better off not knowing?" She wondered aloud. After all, they were arrancar. Could be a world of shady things Esmerelda was in charge of. Maybe things Elly had no interest in learning.

She smiled and looked down for a second. She knew Sarai had to maintain her image as Corona. Even if the affection was there, she couldn't really show it. It bummed her out a little, but she had to be understanding. It was already enough that Saraiyu had returned the hug. "I know. It's just been an... eventful day. And alrighty! I'll go get changed quick!" She darted off behind the screen, managing to get out of the white dress much more quickly then she had put it on. It didn't take her long to figure out the green dress, though it took her a minute to get the little leg tie things in place. The jacket made it a lot simpler. She came out, holding the jacket out a little, turning to try and see it. "Well? Last dress. How's it look? I'm not sure if green is my color, but I suppose it is nice."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 10:17 pm

"If you knew it would only bother you about it. Better you think she is a useless flirt for now. I'm sure Esmerelda appreciates all her effort is working nicely." Thinking about it for a second, a sly look spread across Sarai's face. "You could... ask her yourself if you wanted. I'm sure she'd help you out."

Saraiyu had to keep a smile from her face as Elly ran behind the screen. The girl was so excitable but that was what was fun with her. She brought a bit more of the humanity that Humanity lacked for the most part. Noticing the dress and how it fit, she motioned the girl forward. "The cut suits you though, rather gentle but not too showy. It is sexy in its own subtle way. Maybe a different color though... Let me see it up close."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 12:42 am

Huh. Well that was certainly an odd response. "Well, I trust your judgement. I er.." She fluttered her eyes a little in confusion at her joke. Once she realized what she meant, Elly's face turned red. "Oh.. Wh-what? N-no, I'm good!" She waved her hands in a 'no want' sort of way. "I don't think I'd really enjoy her form of... help..."

She tilted her head. "Really? I feel... I dunno, like if I want to look good, this is almost too conservative even for me." She tried to look over her shoulder to see herself to no avail. She nodded when told to let her see it closer, giving a little twirl over to Saraiyu. "Is it really sexy though? I can kind of see it."
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 6:36 am

"Well thats good to know. I'll make sure she doesn't bother you then." Sarai stood back up, walking around Elly like she had before. Elly did have a point, she was too pretty and need more...cute than supremely elegant. Hmm...

Saraiyu waved her hand a bit in an 'all right, all right' gesture and spoke softly with a small smile. "Go ahead and change out of it then. The white one will be sufficient for the ball, I suppose. You have assets but you are more cute than elegant. Don't take that the wrong way, its part of your charm and no person can be all things or attractive on all levels at once. I don't think I've ever been called cute before, so you have something I don't."

Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:00 am

She stood and hrm'd softly to herself as Saraiyu circled her. It had made her nervous at first, but... things seemed clearer now. She turned to watch Sarai walk. Hrm. She was shorter then the Corona, but she could walk like that, right? She reflexively smiled as Saraiyu smiled. "Alrighty." She said, walking towards the screen. "I like the white one. It's hard to get into but it's really pretty." She started getting out of the green one, before beginning to change into her clothes. Not that there was a lot of them, for how concealing they were.

"Cute is okay... I wish I was more... enigmatic... mysterious... Sexy, sometimes." she said, walking out from the screen with the white dress over her arm. "What would you like me to do with the rest of the dresses? Or will you have a thrall handle them?" She asked, her face just the slightest hint of red at the compliments. "Well... I think the two of us are pretty cute, so you're being called cute then." She gave a rather innocent smile to Saraiyu after saying it.
Back to top Go down
The ArchKitty

The ArchKitty

PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:29 am

"Those are things you can try if you wished, practice on someone you find who doesn't know you already? You could go to human world and try it with people there." Saraiyu offered the only advice she could give regarding this. It seemed more like a self esteem issue but... she wasn't going to sugar coat it too much.

"The thralls need something to do, they've been getting restless." Waving away the question about the dresses, Sarai stopped midwave. She looked...confounded. Her? Cute? NEver in all her life... had someone....seriously called her cute. Okay maybe once or twice? And Elly's face was... adorably innocent. Sarai covered her face with her hand and groaned a bit. "What am I going to do with you? Someone's going to steal you away at this ball, I swear."
Back to top Go down
Shnaks

Shnaks

PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 7:40 am

She chuckled, knowing a ''don't do anything embarrassing'' speech when she heard one, absentmindedly clutching the white dress a little closer to herself. "Oh. Alrighty, I'll let them handle the dresses then." She said with a little nod. She was MORE then pleased to see the reaction her comment had gotten out of Saraiyu, giving a tiny victorious 'hahaHA...' She was clearly out of whatever introspective slump she'd been in and had gone full silly.

"Only if you're lucky!" She teased, walking over to the Corona, she looked like she was about to throw another hug at her before visibly reconsidering and giving her a small, but respectful bow. "Thank you, so much Saraiyu. I'm gonna go hang this in my closet!" She called out, already halfway out the door. "LATER!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I really wear that?   Can I really wear that? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can I really wear that?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
(〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜 Within Memories 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜) :: Hueco Mundo :: Las Noches-
Jump to: